The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote: Hi Leticia! I was wondering if you need green speed horses, I have a few with gold in speed. Their somewhere if I can find them...
Cool, I would like gold speed horses. I'm trying to get into the racing ring. I'm doing pretty in endurance, but racing, or sprint racing, not so good... :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hi Leticia! I was wondering if you need green speed horses, I have a few with gold in speed. Their somewhere if I can find them...
Cool, I would like gold speed horses. I'm trying to get into the racing ring. I'm doing pretty in endurance, but racing, or sprint racing, not so good... :D
Ok! The ones in the barn for stallions have gold speed. Take your pick
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote: Ok! The ones in the barn for stallions have gold speed. Take your pick
Thank you, Steph, that's so generous of you. But they are not suited for racing. They are better suited for endurance.
Thank you for your offer though

The typical build of a racing horse
*Note the back

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/713447
Last edited by Tisha on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Ok! The ones in the barn for stallions have gold speed. Take your pick
Thank you, Steph, that's so generous of you. But they are not suited for racing. They are better suited for endurance.
Thank you for your offer though
Aw Leticia, no worries! If you come into chat, Ashara and vallers are in. Both are doing racing right now. Plus, Vers is! Care to join us?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote: Aw Leticia, no worries! If you come into chat, Ashara and vallers are in. Both are doing racing right now. Plus, Vers is! Care to join us?
That will be fun!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I've done great amount of work last weeks. This is the result. Colt has 70k HGP, great BR and really good movement report with conformation of 63. I will train him too for Dressage Crazy.

Fairly strong colt, from what I can tell. Your colt is very fast. This colt can run a marathon and then some! Beautiful! This colt has got great movement, he just floats! Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! This colt is quick on its hooves. Your colt is as bright as an honor student.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Gold movement!

Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves.

It's interesting that only his sire has green movement. So I think mother did most of the work :D
His pedigree includes Greystoke (most of inbreeding is on mother's side), Majesty and Tango, and Son(inbreeding 6 generations away), all with green movement. And my famous broodmare Jungle Tree is his grandmother, she's really good.

And colt who is destined to become show jumping star:
Your colt should set the standard for balance.

I will train both of them.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Gold movement!

Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves.

It's interesting that only his sire has green movement. So I think mother did most of the work :D
His pedigree includes Greystoke (most of inbreeding is on mother's side), Majesty and Tango, and Son(inbreeding 6 generations away), all with green movement. And my famous broodmare Jungle Tree is his grandmother, she's really good.

And colt who is destined to become show jumping star:
Your colt should set the standard for balance.

I will train both of them.
That's awesome,Farant,they're great horses!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:That's awesome,Farant,they're great horses!
Hi!
Thank you so much! I think I will open gold movement to all of the people too, the same way I did with Greystoke.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:That's awesome,Farant,they're great horses!
Hi!
Thank you so much! I think I will open gold movement to all of the people too, the same way I did with Greystoke.
That's very generous of you :D

He looks unusual for a racing horse :)
What do you think?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am