Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Awesome! It will be exciting to see where that goes, Gray Son is really rocking it! Would you consider adding in new blood fro the market maybe?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/720381

This colt is a natural mover.

I had some issues with stamina - Son has green stamina and he was stubborn with making it gold. So his line gave me the quest with restoring stamina and tempo. BUT see that team, they produced great colts. I have some conformation questions though. I can return to normal training pace with lots of time to think.
Without arabs? That's awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :)
Stamina and tempo shall not be to hard, if you ever need any help, just ask me. All of the horses on my farm have at least green in tempo and stamina.
Yay!!!!!!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Stamina and tempo shall not be to hard, if you ever need any help, just ask me. All of the horses on my farm have at least green in tempo and stamina.
Yay!!!!!!
Hi dear!
Sorry for my absence! I have some problems and won't be able to play at my best for about a week or two - just can't get myself together. So please make our teams compete if you have time, please! :D
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Stamina and tempo shall not be to hard, if you ever need any help, just ask me. All of the horses on my farm have at least green in tempo and stamina.
Yay!!!!!!
Hi dear!
Sorry for my absence! I have some problems and won't be able to play at my best for about a week or two - just can't get myself together. So please make our teams compete if you have time, please! :D
Hello dear!
I'm continuing to compete the teams as actively as I can. Amazing results!
Missing you!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Meet the Etruscans!

I want to work with them for a week. After a week I will train Son's son :mrgreen: and another colt and move some Etruscan colts to sell or work on my main account. Son and Titan won't be sold. You can make offers for others if you like them.
Titan - GCh

Fire of Ancients - Ch+

Blessed Arrow - Ch+

Grey Son - Ch

Purple Albatraoz - Ch

It's very interesting practice to run competitions as a TEAM. I suggest it as profitable practice - you can choose stallion for breeding based on his stats AND performance. This tends to be very important in building successful show lines. But it takes time! I will slow my pace and do 1-3 breedings in a week. It's a lot slower comparable to 16 breedings in 2 days .
I also started to notice conformation score. I had 8 colts in my colts' pasture and I decided to reduce their amount. Mostly because I like to train my foals if it possible. So you can see - I have roughly 3 generations of colts with different overall conformation score in each. So starting from the next breeding I will look at conformation score and choose colts with no less than 280+. It will be exception for green movement colts only. I should also stabilize my herd's conformation once again.
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

Farant wrote:
{Elite Driving Horses} was founded 8 October 2016
Driving
I'm glad to see you here. It's farm log of Elite Driving Horses stables.
My partners are Champi0nBr66der3 (breeder), stephanie111 (competitions)
Feel free to contact us.

We are breeding and competing horses for Driving ring (probably Dressage). Our horses are visible in Rankings and Competitions results.
Almost all of our story (actually, it's my part) is here.

I am grateful to all the players, whose horses I used in the breeding of my herd.
do you have any trained horses for sale
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

grassy wrote:do you have any trained horses for sale
I do!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/712702 this one.
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

Farant wrote:
I do!
how much for him?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
I do!
Hey Vera! Sorry. I got extremely sick for the last few days, :oops: ready and steady now!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

grassy wrote:I do!
how much for him?
Around 20-25k.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Hey Vera! Sorry. I got extremely sick for the last few days, :oops: ready and steady now!
How are you now? You have nothing to be sorry about! I managed our team and they are good, but I need your help yo continue breeding.
Become a Patron!