The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:You flatter me.You are doing great.The time when I didn't know a forum existed...(I was dumb last time)
Anyway,you should concentrate on breeding driving horses.The Deliboz's light build does not let it do well in Driving
If you need good stats,Its going to be tiring...Breeding until you get a horse of medium build or more with great stats
Well, I would stay on Topping's build, maybe add more height, but not gonna make it bulky. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/420404 This is my favourite horse in top of Marathon Driving.
I hope we'll achieve that someday...http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/506596
This horse might help you.His build is light and the others are all very light
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

From the other side, I think my light horses would not compete as Deliboz high-ranked stallions. Maybe I would try to use light mares to get medium built but high horses. What do you think of that?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Meet my new filly! In partnership with Champi0nBr66der3
Galloping Wisk of <CS>

Very balanced, calm and friendly. Training and caring for this horse is my pleasure and pride.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Farant wrote:From the other side, I think my light horses would not compete as Deliboz high-ranked stallions. Maybe I would try to use light mares to get medium built but high horses. What do you think of that?
I think you can do whatever you want.But that is definitely a good idea though.I wish you good luck.(I got another colt again...Arghhhh)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

ChampionStar3 wrote:I think you can do whatever you want.But that is definitely a good idea though.I wish you good luck.(I got another colt again...Arghhhh)
Seems like it's a colt season. I'll train my horses and breed them a day or two later this black weekend. Random please spare me from colts... :)
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Farant wrote:
ChampionStar3 wrote:I think you can do whatever you want.But that is definitely a good idea though.I wish you good luck.(I got another colt again...Arghhhh)
Seems like it's a colt season. I'll train my horses and breed them a day or two later this black weekend. Random please spare me from colts... :)
That's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

ChampionStar3 wrote:That's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, filly leads to problem with stallion. Do you wanna find a good pair? Be prepared to turn upside down studs, ratings, forum and your own farm. Maybe you'll find something good AND different from 5-gold Deliboz...
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
ChampionStar3 wrote:That's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, filly leads to problem with stallion. Do you wanna find a good pair? Be prepared to turn upside down studs, ratings, forum and your own farm. Maybe you'll find something good AND different from 5-gold Deliboz...
Well, I've gotten a filly now...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/511396
Don't know whether to be shocked or happy...
She's below my expectations
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/514558
Finally... a filly I've wanted for so long
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/514558
Finally... a filly I've wanted for so long
They both are good, don't be so picky! But second girl took my heart from first sight, I can't wait to see her in full blossom.
I ran through studs, seeking for high strong stallion. Surprisingly, I didn't find even green strength, 'fairly strong' is a best.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 pm