The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:So pretty:)
I want to see how good he is! If he won't be successful, I will sell him. 3 more colts are waiting and I'm sorting 24 foals from Poseidon.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:So pretty:)
I want to see how good he is! If he won't be successful, I will sell him. 3 more colts are waiting and I'm sorting 24 foals from Poseidon.
He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Good!
So go ahead and name him :D
I got some good colts and a whole pasture of Hackneys. A little bit more than I'm able to handle...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Good!
So go ahead and name him :D
I got some good colts and a whole pasture of Hackneys. A little bit more than I'm able to handle...
I like California Chrome
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I like California Chrome
Sounds good! I like it too.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694179 just look at his BR, he will beat purebred Arabs
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694182 this one is still undecided
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694187 just for fun. He might give us new Rage in future.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
I missed you again, Leticia! I'm fine. Actually, I'm restoring Hackneys and I forgot the other breed, working on Tersk and keeping some Russian Dons. Leasing mares everywhere, so I'm very busy. Not mentioning current EDH line. :lol:
I started to worry about you! Keep us in touch, please, we like to know you're fine.
I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I will definitely keep in touch, don't worry, if I die, I'll leave it in my will to tell you guys about my funeral (Oops, shouldn't be talking about this) :lol: Good Luck for your respective projects, guys
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: I missed you again, Leticia! I'm fine. Actually, I'm restoring Hackneys and I forgot the other breed, working on Tersk and keeping some Russian Dons. Leasing mares everywhere, so I'm very busy. Not mentioning current EDH line. :lol:
I started to worry about you! Keep us in touch, please, we like to know you're fine.
I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I will definitely keep in touch, don't worry, if I die, I'll leave it in my will to tell you guys about my funeral (Oops, shouldn't be talking about this) :lol: Good Luck for your respective projects, guys
Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Pure beauty!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Oh, you can be a little bit scary!
Actually, this one with 50 movement will sire some colts... Hope to get something decent.
[horse=]687691[/horse]
And my Arab colt seems to be too short for me! 16.00 hh at 1 year.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Oh, you can be a little bit scary!
Actually, this one with 50 movement will sire some colts... Hope to get something decent.
[horse=]687691[/horse]
And my Arab colt seems to be too short for me! 16.00 hh at 1 year.
Hmph. :lol:
Nice! He's cute.
Lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am