The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∰ The Whyle

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: ∰ The Whyle

Post by Bitapetrone »

Updated primary post to showcase my newest Godolphin stallion, Kaffe Ploro, who has already managed to break Mocharito's time of 19.01 with a solid 18.95.

Kaffe Ploro
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Bitapetrone wrote:Updated primary post to showcase my newest Godolphin stallion, Kaffe Ploro, who has already managed to break Mocharito's time of 19.01 with a solid 18.95.

Kaffe Ploro
are you gonna offer him as stud?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:
are you gonna offer him as stud?
I'm considering it but I haven't quite decided on a fee.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i'll pay 10.000 per pop, i see some build features that i really apreciate
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
Haha. Well, I had planned on charging way more since he is the best Endurance horse in the game at the moment, but I can let a breeding go at that price. :P

Also, unrelated to this point, UPDATED main post to include current record holder standings for my horses.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Bitapetrone wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:at least.. if you need more, because you are so poor, then i pay more :P :P
Haha. Well, I had planned on charging way more since he is the best Endurance horse in the game at the moment, but I can let a breeding go at that price. :P

Also, unrelated to this point, UPDATED main post to include current record holder standings for my horses.
Thats pretty cool 8-)
i wanted to breed with him for my secret project :? 8-)
normally when i breed a public stud i use him at least 10 times and trow away 9 horses.
It was just exploring the record holders and came alone your horses, so i was researching your horses and then you started a topic about them(as if you knew i was checking them out)
but i am not in a hurry, just started to make a few new pony arabs and when they are 100% i hope i can ask you for a stud.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

8arbarossa wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:

Thats pretty cool 8-)
i wanted to breed with him for my secret project :? 8-)
normally when i breed a public stud i use him at least 10 times and trow away 9 horses.
It was just exploring the record holders and came alone your horses, so i was researching your horses and then you started a topic about them(as if you knew i was checking them out)
but i am not in a hurry, just started to make a few new pony arabs and when they are 100% i hope i can ask you for a stud.
Yaw of course! Just let me know when you're ready. I might even have some more upgrades by then.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

I see new world record after new world record.. impressive
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

My Endurance critters have been doing pretty well, though Mega just beat my top score in Sprint Racing.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:09 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:09 am