The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∰ The Whyle

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: ∰ The Whyle

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote: Yes! I noticed that better reports are from horses with better HGP. I'm getting heavy and very light horses from my mares very often, and it's a fun to choose who should be in my breeding herd.
BTW, I used one of your stallions, thank you for that.
Yus! I love all the detail we need to take into account when selecting horses to keep/breed. I'm happy you found a stallion to suit you! If there's any others that aren't up for stud that you like I'd be happy to put them up. The prices on the few available ones are high due to their records, so others would be set up for a much more modest fee. I also produce quite a few critters each season, so if there's a type you want me to keep an eye out for let me know and I'd be happy to pass them along to you.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Farant wrote: Yes! I noticed that better reports are from horses with better HGP. I'm getting heavy and very light horses from my mares very often, and it's a fun to choose who should be in my breeding herd.
BTW, I used one of your stallions, thank you for that.
Yus! I love all the detail we need to take into account when selecting horses to keep/breed. I'm happy you found a stallion to suit you! If there's any others that aren't up for stud that you like I'd be happy to put them up. The prices on the few available ones are high due to their records, so others would be set up for a much more modest fee. I also produce quite a few critters each season, so if there's a type you want me to keep an eye out for let me know and I'd be happy to pass them along to you.
It's a headache sometimes. I'm usually breed up to 6 mares at a time and pass through a year very fast to see that I get. I'm not getting good strength like Belgian's, but I feel closer to it with every generation. I feel my buddies are in good mood to give me that I want.
If you get a filly with upright mane and not light horse-type, ping me, please, I would like to buy her. Stats doesn't matter, but I'm craving for this mane and got fail 16 times out of 17. :) If you like some of my stallions, say it to me, they're open for you at any time.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote: It's a headache sometimes. I'm usually breed up to 6 mares at a time and pass through a year very fast to see that I get. I'm not getting good strength like Belgian's, but I feel closer to it with every generation. I feel my buddies are in good mood to give me that I want.
If you get a filly with upright mane and not light horse-type, ping me, please, I would like to buy her. Stats doesn't matter, but I'm craving for this mane and got fail 16 times out of 17. :) If you like some of my stallions, say it to me, they're open for you at any time.
Thank you much! I'll let you when I get a filly matching that criteria.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote:ping!
I've got a few fillies you may be interested in. They'll all have upright manes. Their builds vary slightly but mine tend to stay pretty true to type these days. They're in the following pasture. Let me know if any interest you! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/32836
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Farant wrote:ping!
I've got a few fillies you may be interested in. They'll all have upright manes. Their builds vary slightly but mine tend to stay pretty true to type these days. They're in the following pasture. Let me know if any interest you! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/32836
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/561310 I like this one!
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Still around? I can place her up for sale. How does $1k sound?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Still around? I can place her up for sale. How does $1k sound?
I'm here. It sounds perfect, I thought about 10.000 or so :D Place her for 5k, I'll be glad to own her.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote: I'm here. It sounds perfect, I thought about 10.000 or so :D Place her for 5k, I'll be glad to own her.
All yours!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Farant wrote: I'm here. It sounds perfect, I thought about 10.000 or so :D Place her for 5k, I'll be glad to own her.
All yours!
Thank you so much!
BTW, I got mare with 60k HGP from 56k mare and almost 59k stallion. I was sure that foal is in the middle of mare and stallion, I was so wrong. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/565325
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
All yours!
And a mohawk showed itself finally! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/564267
If my growing great colt will show it too, I'll be very happy.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:26 pm