Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:I see what you mean, that is melancholic.

Yes, I would, thanks!
It's desperation. ;)
He's up!

I've rehomed 10 foals out of 12 right now. Bad foaling, but new mare brought a foal with enormous agility. Comment was something like "I can ride it at full speed and he won't bump into anything". Did you see something like that?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:I see what you mean, that is melancholic.

Yes, I would, thanks!
It's desperation. ;)
He's up!

I've rehomed 10 foals out of 12 right now. Bad foaling, but new mare brought a foal with enormous agility. Comment was something like "I can ride it at full speed and he won't bump into anything". Did you see something like that?
I haven't, is the comment a gold or green?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote: It's desperation. ;)
He's up!

I haven't, is the comment a gold or green?
Gold!
And intelligence like "as bright as honor student".
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:Gold!
Huh, then I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen it before - a fair few of my lighter horses have gold agility.

Great foal, the mare that it came from was a good find. :)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:Gold!
Huh, then I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen it before - a fair few of my lighter horses have gold agility.

I haven't seen also stamina like "extraordinary amount of stamina" and "is this a horse or a camel?" before my foals showed it's possible. I wonder that will be on 70k HGP.
Yeah, she's new, it was her first foaling. Unfortunately, foal was too light for me and spotted for you.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Huh, then I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen it before - a fair few of my lighter horses have gold agility.

I haven't seen also stamina like "extraordinary amount of stamina" and "is this a horse or a camel?" before my foals showed it's possible. I wonder that will be on 70k HGP.
Yeah, she's new, it was her first foaling. Unfortunately, foal was too light for me and spotted for you.
Neither have I, seeing the comment on 70k would certainly be interesting.

It's terrible when there are such good foals but their body-type doesn't match. Hopefully her next foal will be perfect.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:I haven't seen also stamina like "extraordinary amount of stamina" and "is this a horse or a camel?" before my foals showed it's possible. I wonder that will be on 70k HGP.
Neither have I, seeing the comment on 70k would certainly be interesting.

It's terrible when there are such good foals but their body-type doesn't match. Hopefully her next foal will be perfect.[/quote]
I just bred my mares with new stallion, with good endurance. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/568554 I can't wait to see new foals!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:Neither have I, seeing the comment on 70k would certainly be interesting.

It's terrible when there are such good foals but their body-type doesn't match. Hopefully her next foal will be perfect.
Wow. He's alive and he's solid. I'm sorry for my terrible mistake!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/570172
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Neither have I, seeing the comment on 70k would certainly be interesting.

Wow. He's alive and he's solid. I'm sorry for my terrible mistake!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/570172
He's brilliant!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:He's brilliant!
I will remind you when he will be ready to breed! If you're interested in his blood, he's available for you.
Become a Patron!