Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » November 30th, 2016, 1:42 pm

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Thank you! :D
Eish.
Hmm... have you tried looking through the record holder stallions for a stud?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/570303 I have another blue eyes. Too heavy for me. You like him?
Another bad foaling. Only 2 alive out of 12. Third stallion is my last hope?..

No, I didn't.

He would be great, thanks!
Hope it goes well.
Try looking through the record holders, that way, at least you know that the foals will have good potential, even if most record holders are up for ~$5000, I think it would be well worth it.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1608
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » November 30th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Malakai10 wrote:He would be great, thanks!
Hope it goes well.
Try looking through the record holders, that way, at least you know that the foals will have good potential, even if most record holders are up for ~$5000, I think it would be well worth it.

He's up!

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » November 30th, 2016, 1:45 pm

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He would be great, thanks!
Hope it goes well.
Try looking through the record holders, that way, at least you know that the foals will have good potential, even if most record holders are up for ~$5000, I think it would be well worth it.

He's up!

Thanks!

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » November 30th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Farant wrote:Ping.

Two horses that I recommend: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/165930
Then Champi0nBr66der3 has this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/517208

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1608
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » December 1st, 2016, 11:27 am

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:Ping.

Two horses that I recommend: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/165930
Then Champi0nBr66der3 has this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/517208

Actually, I have better horses. Both stallions were in my lines, Hades was one of the foundation of EDH, Sterling was father of whole generation, and I don't want to use him anymore.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1608
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » December 1st, 2016, 11:51 am

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:Ping.

Two horses that I recommend: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/165930
Then Champi0nBr66der3 has this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/517208


BTW, do you remember about trained stallion? I reserved him a few days ago. I'm ready to buy.

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » December 1st, 2016, 1:19 pm

Farant wrote:Actually, I have better horses. Both stallions were in my lines, Hades was one of the foundation of EDH, Sterling was father of whole generation, and I don't want to use him anymore.
BTW, do you remember about trained stallion? I reserved him a few days ago. I'm ready to buy.

Okay.
This guy, right? Debonair of the Meeting
Just tell me when you're online and I'll put him up.


User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » December 14th, 2016, 1:36 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FcAtoOoV9UWP406BDJvrWAwIwJps4V3hUOknTqJb6M0/edit go to page two.

Approved Status:
Mares:

Stallions:

Partial Registered Status:

Mares:

Stallions:

Registered Status:

Mares:

Stallions:

Premium Status: (performance requirements: champion in either: harness racing, racing, saddleseat, sprint racing or steeplechasing with a win percentage of at least 90%. Minimum value for individual scores: 7.)

Elite Premium Status:
Last edited by Malakai10 on February 4th, 2017, 5:56 am, edited 12 times in total.

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby stephanie111 » December 14th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Malakai10 wrote:
Registered equines

Hg Sport Horse

RSÆ Odyssey to my Robot

RSÆ Flickering Snicker

RSÆ Plaid Afternoon

RSÆ Miss Road

RSÆ A Guardian Echo

RSÆ Dashing to Debt

RSÆ Gosh from the Sizzler

Hg Draft Horse


Hg Driving Horse


Hg Heavy Pony


Hg Driving Pony


What do you mean by registered?


Return to “Farm Logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest