Private sales feature was added in May 28, please report any bugs.

Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1557
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » December 17th, 2016, 11:38 am

Malakai20 wrote:
Farant wrote:That's good, I like both. Dull Rose took part in my program, so it's a pleasure for me to keep him. Second is also good. In that show should he be perfect?
Name your price, please)

I can sell Dull Rose for 12 000. The other probably won't have a perfect score in local shows, I can carry one training him up, if you would like. Otherwise, I'll sell him for 10 000, if you want to buy him now.

It would be nice to buy the second later after his training is finished. I'm willing to pay more for him if trained.
As for Rose, can you put him on sale now?

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1049
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ project

Postby Malakai10 » January 2nd, 2017, 9:10 am

TalaTiptree wrote:Ping.

Hello TalaTiptree
I was wondering if I would be able to buy a few Boerperde? Preferably ones with smallish ears and a downhill build.
Thanks.

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1049
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 10th, 2017, 1:29 pm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:.

Hello!
I bought one of horses a while ago, Sweet Sandy Girl of <CS>, and she's simply marvelous. I wanted to know if you could breed one of her sisters, Heart Creek's of <CS>, when she reaches four to a stallion of my choice and then if I could buy the foal? And if you could do the same with her mother, Creek's Burr of <CS>?

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1557
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ project

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Hi! How are you?
I want to ask you about your stallions. Do you have someone with Medium light build?
How is your driving project?

Champi0nBr66der3
Posts: 611
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » January 11th, 2017, 3:58 am

Malakai10 wrote:Hello!
I bought one of horses a while ago, Sweet Sandy Girl of <CS>, and she's simply marvelous. I wanted to know if you could breed one of her sisters, Heart Creek's of <CS>, when she reaches four to a stallion of my choice and then if I could buy the foal? And if you could do the same with her mother, Creek's Burr of <CS>?


Hello,It's simply great to see you turn her into a Record Holder :D
That is fine with me,of course,but I have plenty of other horses like her as well.Feel free to ask if you're interested.
But please tell me the stud's name and send the link.I'll breed them as soon as I can

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1049
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 5:36 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Hello!
I bought one of horses a while ago, Sweet Sandy Girl of <CS>, and she's simply marvelous. I wanted to know if you could breed one of her sisters, Heart Creek's of <CS>, when she reaches four to a stallion of my choice and then if I could buy the foal? And if you could do the same with her mother, Creek's Burr of <CS>?


Hello,It's simply great to see you turn her into a Record Holder :D
That is fine with me,of course,but I have plenty of other horses like her as well.Feel free to ask if you're interested.
But please tell me the stud's name and send the link.I'll breed them as soon as I can

Thanks! Could you breed one of them to this guy: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/561852 and whichever of them has the thinnest mane to this one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/564586

Champi0nBr66der3
Posts: 611
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » January 11th, 2017, 5:37 am

Malakai10 wrote:Thanks! Could you breed one of them to this guy: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/561852 and whichever of them has the thinnest mane to this one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/564586


But both are in foal? So you want to post them later?

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1049
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 5:40 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Thanks! Could you breed one of them to this guy: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/561852 and whichever of them has the thinnest mane to this one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/564586


But both are in foal? So you want to post them later?

It'll be better for me to leave them up, since I probably won't be on when the mares are able to be bred.

Champi0nBr66der3
Posts: 611
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » January 11th, 2017, 5:42 am

Malakai10 wrote:It'll be better for me to leave them up, since I probably won't be on when the mares are able to be bred.


Oh i see,I got these two foals,what do you think of them?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/554631
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/586115
:D

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1049
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 5:47 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:It'll be better for me to leave them up, since I probably won't be on when the mares are able to be bred.


Oh i see,I got these two foals,what do you think of them?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/554631
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/586115
:D

With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.


Return to “Farm Logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest