Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1419
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » January 11th, 2017, 11:30 am

Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 956
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 11:32 am

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)

He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1419
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » January 11th, 2017, 11:37 am

Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 956
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 11:41 am

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1419
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » January 11th, 2017, 11:47 am

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.

I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 956
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 11th, 2017, 11:53 am

Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1419
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Farant » January 13th, 2017, 1:48 pm

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 956
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 13th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?

Woah! That's great! I suppose you don't know until he does, 'though. Best of luck.

Champi0nBr66der3
Posts: 563
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » January 14th, 2017, 8:50 am

Malakai10 wrote:


I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D

User avatar
Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Posts: 956
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Postby Malakai10 » January 14th, 2017, 8:55 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:


I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D

Thanks. Yup. I specifically chose horses related to her - if she can do well, her relatives should too and, if this game is completely realistic about genes, then the 'winning' genes come from the mare.


Return to “Farm Logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest