Page 8 of 12

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:30 am
by Farant
Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:32 am
by Malakai10
Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)

He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:37 am
by Farant
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:41 am
by Malakai10
Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:47 am
by Farant
Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.

We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.

He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.

I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 11th, 2017, 11:53 am
by Malakai10
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 13th, 2017, 1:48 pm
by Farant
Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 13th, 2017, 2:12 pm
by Malakai10
Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)

Cool! I hope he does well!

Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?

Woah! That's great! I suppose you don't know until he does, 'though. Best of luck.

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 14th, 2017, 8:50 am
by Champi0nBr66der3
Malakai10 wrote:


I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D

Re: RSÆ projects

Posted: January 14th, 2017, 8:55 am
by Malakai10
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:


I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D

Thanks. Yup. I specifically chose horses related to her - if she can do well, her relatives should too and, if this game is completely realistic about genes, then the 'winning' genes come from the mare.