The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Re: Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:There's no point in checking them everyday, you're right, but I prefer to do so and rehome them as soon as a regular mane pops so that I have more space
Oh, I forgot about that.)
Did you ever seen horses with Horse-type, medium heavy build?
Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
I have one. Found him long ago, he just stood at the sales. I hope I can create this build. I can't stand ponies, I just hate horses with short legs.)
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
I have one. Found him long ago, he just stood at the sales. I hope I can create this build. I can't stand ponies, I just hate horses with short legs.)

Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
I ran out of turns. Will wait 20 min to get one.. :? It's a pity, I was so close to Robin's foals.
Do you know green strength is available now?
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
I ran out of turns. Will wait 20 min to get one.. :? It's a pity, I was so close to Robin's foals.
Do you know green strength is available now?
There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Well, your horses are natural-born endurance racers.) But you have a chance! I don't know how good my horses will be in strength, I had some horses with positive comments. If you remember Desert, he has quite good comment too.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Well, your horses are natural-born endurance racers.) But you have a chance! I don't know how good my horses will be in strength, I had some horses with positive comments. If you remember Desert, he has quite good comment too.
Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
O, I have a turn!
He was so long ago! And darklass sold him to the other player, I guess.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
O, I have a turn!
He was so long ago! And darklass sold him to the other player, I guess.
Yup, I'm still very happy with how his "family", he made a good line of horses
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Yup, I'm still very happy with how his "family", he made a good line of horses
He reminded me of the first horse I sold, GCH in Pole Bending. I don't remember his name, but I sold him for 5.000 :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am