The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Champion Stars Ranch <CS>

Post by Tisha »

Been a while, {EDH}'s anniversary would have been just around the corner, but it ended already...
Right, another update on my farm...
Flaringo

Such a bright, fluffy, cute horsey.
Literally.
Anyway, he's my newest Marathon and Obstacle driving horse.
I hope he passes his mane down.
He's also related to Thundering Perfection, if you didn't know.
It's kind of a tradition to train her(Thundering Perfection's) grand-babies with fluffy manes.

Moving on...

This Dun
Nice stats she got there. Hope she does well for cutting
Oh, and she's the grandfilly of Darkie (The cutting horse who was for sale)
She has good pedigree too. Well, kind of.

Last but not least,

This currently smol bean, I don't get how his full brother has bad balance while he has good balance.
I have an educated guess though.
It's like how my brother is annoying and I'm not... :lol:
Forgive my lousy attempts at humor, I'm just waiting for tomorrow to finish my last exam, which is art. And I practiced, my drawing is a surreal mermaid horse by the way.

Updating soon!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Right, the exam period have ended, after finishing this update I'll share my grades at the bottom. :lol:
Racer of <CS>

Obviously, he's a racing horse. I'm starting to breed them again, only trying to improve their strength.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/980559
Which Rannie is good for.

Ash Rain of <CS>

This is another racing horse I'm training. I think that he'll make a good competition horse.
Also, Silver Champagne horses are one of my favourite types.

Farrer Idol of <CS>

This horse was a surprise. A pony type horse with green speed?
After dabbling with Belgians, I predict that the strength is quite good for a racing horse. (Kind of)
I think that a Good Breeder's report is extremely important, cause I've seen horses with high confo scores but with bad breeder's comments. I also like seeing good comments. It's a sight for sore eyes

Eclipse II of <CS>

A potential cutting horses. I was convinced to train him after seeing "This colt is as agile as a cat." And "This colt is a genius!" Both Agility and Intelligence are extremely important in cutting horses.

My grades:
English 71.5 A2
Chinese 60 B3
Math 60 B3
Science 57 C5
Geography 77 A1
History 66.5 B3
Design and 82.5 A1
Technology
Food and
Consumer 85 A1
Art 75.5 A1

Average A2
I, by no means, am good at math or science. I'm just glad I did well enough to take double humanities next year. I got 80 for my English essay and full marks for editing. Just got pulled down because of listening comprehension, after all, what use are hearing aids if you don't understand the passage?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

New update on my ranch.
I've partnered up with Stormchase Stables, Jasmine_Hanley and luckyhooves to work on Quality Thoroughbreds. The brand will be {QTB}
I'm mainly providing the funds for the project.
My studs are only available for them and them only, well unless you ask for prior permission first.
I've just bought two new horses I'll put up for the project.
100K from Raven and 50K from someone else.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/969093
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1021012
I used to breed Thoroughbreds at first, I then moved on to Anglo-Arabs and then Navarrin Horses. They're all that's left of my long dead Thoroughbreds. After that, I'm going to breed French Anglo-Arabs, but I need a few Thoroughbreds first. My long term goal is to breed Selle Français. Hopefully, if the project goes as well as {EDH}, I'll be able to fund my partners and perhaps break a few world records. Perhaps.
While I like and have an interest in Thoroughbreds, my Driving Project is still and will always remain my first priority.
As the Holidays are coming up, I'll probably be online and playing almost every day, though it sucks not being a premium player. My goal of Driving horses are nearly accomplished. I just need a few more worthy horses then I can close the project. Thus the reason I'm getting rid of all my Belgians. I was never really interested in Log Pull in the first place, I'm just breeding the perfect gold strength horse for Steph as she gifted me with a horse with green strength. ;)
After the Driving Project, I'll work on my racing and eventing Selle Français project. I've always been obsessed with the Selle Français anyway. Though after the Driving Project, the Thoroughbred project comes next.
I'll show my Navarrin Horses here first.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

My Navarrin Horses
The mares/fillies:
Little Twilight of <CS>

Immortal Fate of <CS>

Sundae Zest of <CS>

My favourite stallion, the rest died...
Musketeer's Fame of <CS>

My Navarrin Horses are pretty good, especially the stallion.
I will use them in the near future.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Here's my new TB + Deliboz filly. I only kept her out of the batch from the 100K stallion, the rest were rehomed. As for the other horse, I kept none. :oops:

This is a nice mixed TB colt from another pure TB

I am waiting for more mixed Tb foals before updating this.
Update:
Here are some of my new foals:

My favourite:
Silk II of <CS>
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Here's my new TB + Deliboz filly. I only kept her out of the batch from the 100K stallion, the rest were rehomed. As for the other horse, I kept none. :oops:
i was wondering what you where planning to do with a Belgium Ardenais? :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: i was wondering what you where planning to do with a Belgium Ardenais? :oops:
I saw that it looked cute, I guess?
Your horses have good stats, I would improve my driving horses. I could have also mistaken it as the breed to create the Limousin. The Boulonnais? 8-)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i was wondering what you where planning to do with a Belgium Ardenais? :oops:
I saw that it looked cute, I guess?
Your horses have good stats, I would improve my driving horses. I could have also mistaken it as the breed to create the Limousin. The Boulonnais? 8-)
I agree, he is cute :)
i was just transfering him, but if you really needed a Belgium Ardenais i could make one available for you.
But Boulonais en Limousin are not made with the Belgium Ardenais.. I got a few Boulonnais, but they are better in Showjumping then driving. But ofcourse if you need a boulonais stud let me know :)

You still got some Belgiums? you can make shires with them.. my shires do pretty good in marathon and obstacle
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: I agree, he is cute :)
i was just transfering him, but if you really needed a Belgium Ardenais i could make one available for you.
But Boulonais en Limousin are not made with the Belgium Ardenais.. I got a few Boulonnais, but they are better in Showjumping then driving. But ofcourse if you need a boulonais stud let me know :)
You still got some Belgiums? you can make shires with them.. my shires do pretty good in marathon and obstacle
Thanks 8arbarossa, but a Belgium Ardenais isn't necessary. Is it possible to buy a Boulonnais from you though?
I guess my Driving horses are all grade horses, though they originated from Friesians, then mixed with Arabs, Deliboz and other random breeds when I felt like it. Though, my driving horses now are almost pure Belgians.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Thanks 8arbarossa, but a Belgium Ardenais isn't necessary. Is it possible to buy a Boulonnais from you though?
I guess my Driving horses are all grade horses, though they originated from Friesians, then mixed with Arabs, Deliboz and other random breeds when I felt like it. Though, my driving horses now are almost pure Belgians.
I dont have a boulonais for sale, i just have three and need them for future plans..
but i can ask my partner to stud out http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/944424 for you
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:08 am