The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by dawnstar. »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Yea, don't be afraid to ask if you want a particular horse for stud.

Yep, I'll need it.

Mmm, I miss you too! Have lots of things to tell you!
Will do, thanks C': You too!

I bet you can do it and make them gorgeous on top!

Ohh I wanna hear! I sadly don't have much time atm but I'm online now! <3
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Hello, an update.

While all breeding projects are on hiatus, I've cleared out my competing Standardbreds and distributed them out.

I had a farm clear out in chat and successfully cleared out half of my Thoroughbreds. Those competing will probably be distributed as well.

As for my Spotted Saddle Horses, I'm working on them for the time being as I'm still distributing my assets out. And thus, they'll probably end up being distributed as well.

Thoroughbreds:

Lucky Amber of <CS>

A bright neon chestnut with green eyes, he decided to irk me and turn his back on Racing to Harness Racing. Aish, this dude.

Tangerine of <CS>

Named by Mora, Tangerine is another bright chestnut, who boasts a pretty neat speed of 66. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have the "winner" gene.

因果报应

An unusual name, that is true, she's a small filly with the admirable speed of 65. Her name means...Karma.

Mad Hatter of <CS>

Name suggested by Sunken lol. I like his pretty metallic coat. It looks pretty.

Spotted Saddle Horses:

I like pearls, find em really easy on the eyes. They aren't that great, but I like their coats.

Pirate's Silver Sun of <CS>

Name suggested by Sunken. He's a neat looking Mealy Silver Dapple Black Pearl. I mean...look, he's really nice to look at. I'm a sucker for pearls. (Among others)

Random:

Just wanted to show this gal.
Accident of <CS>

Well, obviously, from her name, she was unexpected. I just thought that she was sweet and kept her instead of rehoming. Didn't regret.
<CS> Racers
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Hey!!

Can I just tell you how amazing you are? Your horses are impeccable and are both beautiful and well bred. I always look forward to seeing any new foals you have in chat because I know they're going to be amazing.

I love reading through this log! It is just full of an incredible amount of achievements that are an inspiration to me. I hope to accomplish even half of what is in these pages. I love how dedicated you are. It's amazing to read through and watch your herd go as you set out to achieve each of your goals. It's apparent that you've put a remarkable amount of hard work into this game.

I'm so grateful that I have been able to purchase some of your horses, including Eloise of <CS> mentioned in the log and my first and only TWH. They are incredible and will help me on my way to achieving my own dreams in this game. It really is an honor to own a horse bred by you! You put your heart into these horses! I will continue that by putting my heart into them as well.

I also want to say congratulations on Pirates Silver Sun of <CS> . He is so beautiful! Such a unique coloring. Absolutely gorgeous!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:Hey!!

Can I just tell you how amazing you are? Your horses are impeccable and are both beautiful and well bred. I always look forward to seeing any new foals you have in chat because I know they're going to be amazing.

I love reading through this log! It is just full of an incredible amount of achievements that are an inspiration to me. I hope to accomplish even half of what is in these pages. I love how dedicated you are. It's amazing to read through and watch your herd go as you set out to achieve each of your goals. It's apparent that you've put a remarkable amount of hard work into this game.

I'm so grateful that I have been able to purchase some of your horses, including Eloise of <CS> mentioned in the log and my first and only TWH. They are incredible and will help me on my way to achieving my own dreams in this game. It really is an honor to own a horse bred by you! You put your heart into these horses! I will continue that by putting my heart into them as well.

I also want to say congratulations on Pirates Silver Sun of <CS> . He is so beautiful! Such a unique coloring. Absolutely gorgeous!
Lol, hi Sunken

You flatter me, my horses being amazing has nothing to do with me being amazing. Thank you, I'll spam you with pretty horses if you want.

It's gonna take a way long time to read through this log, with 200+ replies and all. Thanks, it isn't a lot of achievement though, just a little. I'm guilty of not really updating, so there's probably jumps and lots of progress between two posts, because I don't believe in updating unless I have a really pretty/ notable horse. I hope you will too, three cheers!
Yeah, my father often commented that if I put half the time and effort in my school work that I put in HWO, I'll be one of the top of my cohort.

Oh yeah, remind me to link some better horses to you. They'll bring you further. Thanks, nothing I like more than to see my line being used well. (Because I've seen wrecks and I just sigh)

Lol Sunken, of all the horses here you congratulate me on him. Well he is nice looking, and has a pretty name too. :)

See ya around in chat.
<CS> Racers
Crosszeria2
Visit My Farm

Post by Crosszeria2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 is still one of the most awesome people on here <3
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Crosszeria2 wrote:Champi0nBr66der3 is still one of the most awesome people on here <3
Lol Cross, just post to get your account's access to chat huh.
<CS> Racers
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

Post by SIEOrganization »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Spotted Saddle Horses:

I like pearls, find em really easy on the eyes. They aren't that great, but I like their coats.

Name suggested by Sunken. He's a neat looking Mealy Silver Dapple Black Pearl. I mean...look, he's really nice to look at. I'm a sucker for pearls. (Among others).
He's a beaut, you should definitely stud him out when he's old enough. {He} Would be a fine money and baby maker.

and do i sense a bit of Pangaré genes in him?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Hello, an update.

While all breeding projects are on hiatus, I've cleared out my competing Standardbreds and distributed them out.

I had a farm clear out in chat and successfully cleared out half of my Thoroughbreds. Those competing will probably be distributed as well.

As for my Spotted Saddle Horses, I'm working on them for the time being as I'm still distributing my assets out. And thus, they'll probably end up being distributed as well.

Thoroughbreds:

Lucky Amber of <CS>

A bright neon chestnut with green eyes, he decided to irk me and turn his back on Racing to Harness Racing. Aish, this dude.

Tangerine of <CS>

Named by Mora, Tangerine is another bright chestnut, who boasts a pretty neat speed of 66. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have the "winner" gene.

因果报应

An unusual name, that is true, she's a small filly with the admirable speed of 65. Her name means...Karma.

Mad Hatter of <CS>

Name suggested by Sunken lol. I like his pretty metallic coat. It looks pretty.

Spotted Saddle Horses:

Name suggested by Sunken. He's a neat looking Mealy Silver Dapple Black Pearl. I mean...look, he's really nice to look at. I'm a sucker for pearls. (Among others)

Random:

Just wanted to show this gal.
Accident of <CS>

Well, obviously, from her name, she was unexpected. I just thought that she was sweet and kept her instead of rehoming. Didn't regret.
Incredible record breaking horses, well done. very nice
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: Incredible record breaking horses, well done. very nice
Hi, hi, who's this?

Thanks, I have been working on Standardbreds for that period of time. They are my pride and joy.

Now I've given them away lol.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Incredible record breaking horses, well done. very nice
Hi, hi, who's this?

Thanks, I have been working on Standardbreds for that period of time. They are my pride and joy.

Now I've given them away lol.
Who is this? Dont remember me? :cry:

Yeah good job, last time i was online you were into Belgiums
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am