The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: You think I might actually go somewhere? I really hope so, racehorses (both in-game and in real life) are my passion and I'd like to see mine do well.
How many mares am I allowed to breed to him?
Yep, as long as one is polite(you need friends) , mature(I was not but hey, I was young) and has foresight(you need to invest wisely) along with dedication and passion, you can go somewhere.

As many as you want, or until you run out of money?
I haven't got many friends yet on this game, I mean, I'm friendly with some players I met on chat or that sold horses to me, but we don't talk much. I've been focusing on my horses and not on socializing. I'm pretty laid back and quiet usually so you won't see me using all caps and several question/exclamation marks or text speak in my sentences, I do use the occasional emoji or smiley-face when I run out of words. I think I'm mature, but then again I could be wrong.
So far I haven't really been spending my money, only in a pasture and farm expansion. If I see a stud/mare that I really think I need on the market I buy it (If I can afford it), and I never buy stallions.
I'm running out of mares, unfortunately.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: You think I might actually go somewhere? I really hope so, racehorses (both in-game and in real life) are my passion and I'd like to see mine do well.
How many mares am I allowed to breed to him?
Yep, as long as one is polite(you need friends) , mature(I was not but hey, I was young) and has foresight(you need to invest wisely) along with dedication and passion, you can go somewhere.

As many as you want, or until you run out of money?
All my better mares have been bred to him, again, thank you so, so much!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: I haven't got many friends yet on this game, I mean, I'm friendly with some players I met on chat or that sold horses to me, but we don't talk much. I've been focusing on my horses and not on socializing. I'm pretty laid back and quiet usually so you won't see me using all caps and several question/exclamation marks or text speak in my sentences, I do use the occasional emoji or smiley-face when I run out of words. I think I'm mature, but then again I could be wrong.
So far I haven't really been spending my money, only in a pasture and farm expansion. If I see a stud/mare that I really think I need on the market I buy it (If I can afford it), and I never buy stallions.
Ah, there's many friendly players in the game, I think? That was in my first few months of playing though. Now...not so much. Well not so much mature friendly players. I don't count myself as mature. I tend to blow my own trumpet though I play the clarinet. I think you're pretty mature. It's nice talking to you.

You can invest in courses, if you want a stable income, training is alright, but you have to be able to train fast (both in game and real life) Personally, I sometimes send my horses for training since I have to take a break. I don't mind paying up to 50K as long as the service is good and fast. If you need tips on Racers and such, or even Training and Competing, feel free to ask, since I must know what I'm doing to hold all the Harness Racing World Records and some Steeplechase ones, amirite?
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: All my better mares have been bred to him, again, thank you so, so much!
You're welcome. :)
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: I haven't got many friends yet on this game, I mean, I'm friendly with some players I met on chat or that sold horses to me, but we don't talk much. I've been focusing on my horses and not on socializing. I'm pretty laid back and quiet usually so you won't see me using all caps and several question/exclamation marks or text speak in my sentences, I do use the occasional emoji or smiley-face when I run out of words. I think I'm mature, but then again I could be wrong.
Ah, there's many friendly players in the game, I think? That was in my first few months of playing though. Now...not so much. Well not so much mature friendly players. I don't count myself as mature. I tend to blow my own trumpet though I play the clarinet. I think you're pretty mature. It's nice talking to you.

You can invest in courses, if you want a stable income, training is alright, but you have to be able to train fast (both in game and real life) Personally, I sometimes send my horses for training since I have to take a break. I don't mind paying up to 50K as long as the service is good and fast. If you need tips on Racers and such, or even Training and Competing, feel free to ask, since I must know what I'm doing to hold all the Harness Racing World Records and some Steeplechase ones, amirite?
Yes, although more and more immature players are joining. I see them on chat; they spam it, they post endless GIFs, use thousands of smileys and ask everyone about one thousand times to buy their horses. And as soon as someone tells them not to, they tell that player to "stop being mean" or "mind their own business".
Thank you, my day has been pretty boring so far so it's been nice talking to you as well, livens my day up a little.

I've been taking just a few training courses, I think I might dabble in training but my maine focus is raising my horses' speed, strength and stamina.
Well, I should hope so! I don't think anybody would have gotten as far as you without knowing something about Racehorses :lol:
One question, completely off-topic: How do you get all these names for your horses? They're very creative and I really like them.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Yes, although more and more immature players are joining. I see them on chat; they spam it, they post endless GIFs, use thousands of smileys and ask everyone about one thousand times to buy their horses. And as soon as someone tells them not to, they tell that player to "stop being mean" or "mind their own business".
Thank you, my day has been pretty boring so far so it's been nice talking to you as well, livens my day up a little.

I've been taking just a few training courses, I think I might dabble in training but my main focus is raising my horses' speed, strength and stamina.
Well, I should hope so! I don't think anybody would have gotten as far as you without knowing something about Racehorses :lol:
One question, completely off-topic: How do you get all these names for your horses? They're very creative and I really like them.
They're the reason why I don't go on chat unless someone asks me to. Like really, I get really annoyed with them and then there was a case of some players saying vulgarities in chat. This is a family friendly game, you know? And then the ads for training. You want someone to train your horse for what...? 3K? That's ridiculous. Yeap. Same goes for me. Talk to me anytime you want. It's nice.

Trainers are really in demand right now. And you can save a ton of money training your own horses. Competing is the ultimate money-maker. And to succeed, you need trained horses, amongst other things.
It's kind of hard to do that without the conformation scores. And it's kind of cheating the Admins if Conformation scores were given. Yeah, I get that people can't spend money on the game. But neither can I, and I got my premium by working hard. I saw your Conformation post. I didn't want to get into a debate or disagree as I agree with both sides.

Sometimes it's called sheer, dumb luck. But I did pick up many things along the way. I bred many kinds and breeds of racers. First the Deliboz, second the Anglo-Arab, third the Thoroughbred. Then the Grades, the Limousins and last but not least, the Standardbreds. I've tried Endurance, Racing, Harness Racing and Steeplechase. Yup, that's all.

Names...
Eh, that's the first time someone called my horse's names creative. Usually they just say my horse is pretty or some form of that. It's like a surname, you know? Take Gold Rolex for example, she looks like molten gold. And in her stats, she has Rolex in it. So Gold Rolex it is. It's actually not creative. :')
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Yes, although more and more immature players are joining. I see them on chat; they spam it, they post endless GIFs, use thousands of smileys and ask everyone about one thousand times to buy their horses. And as soon as someone tells them not to, they tell that player to "stop being mean" or "mind their own business".

I've been taking just a few training courses, I think I might dabble in training but my main focus is raising my horses' speed, strength and stamina.
They're the reason why I don't go on chat unless someone asks me to. Like really, I get really annoyed with them and then there was a case of some players saying vulgarities in chat. This is a family friendly game, you know? And then the ads for training. You want someone to train your horse for what...? 3K? That's ridiculous. Yeap. Same goes for me. Talk to me anytime you want. It's nice.

Trainers are really in demand right now. And you can save a ton of money training your own horses. Competing is the ultimate money-maker. And to succeed, you need trained horses, amongst other things.
It's kind of hard to do that without the conformation scores. And it's kind of cheating the Admins if Conformation scores were given. Yeah, I get that people can't spend money on the game. But neither can I, and I got my premium by working hard. I saw your Conformation post. I didn't want to get into a debate or disagree as I agree with both sides.

Sometimes it's called sheer, dumb luck. But I did pick up many things along the way. I bred many kinds and breeds of racers. First the Deliboz, second the Anglo-Arab, third the Thoroughbred. Then the Grades, the Limousins and last but not least, the Standardbreds. I've tried Endurance, Racing, Harness Racing and Steeplechase. Yup, that's all.
I know, they were harrassing players, making fun of serious subjects such as depression and death. I enjoy talking with mature, nice players, but I only go in chat rarely to avoid immature, annoying, unkind players. And wow, one of them assumed I was selling all my horses and offered 10 (just 10, not even 10k) to buy the lot. Like, excuse me, when did you see me say that I was selling my horses?
Yep, It's hard finding a free trainer so instead of pestering and constantly asking trainers, I decided to start training my own.
Heh, I just thought that so many players are asking premiums on chat, there really should be a place where they're allowed to post stuff like that. It was only a suggestion, I didn't think it would result in a huge debate (both on the topic and in the Chat Room). Then again, I like knowing how other people feel about this so that I can change/close the topic if needed.
I bred 0 COI horses for a while, not that my username has anything to do with that :lol: that was just a coincidence. And then I tried the Deliboz but decided that grade/crossbred racers were better for me.
I have to take the bus home now, but talk to you later, perhaps?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: I know, they were harrassing players, making fun of serious subjects such as depression and death. I enjoy talking with mature, nice players, but I only go in chat rarely to avoid immature, annoying, unkind players. And wow, one of them assumed I was selling all my horses and offered 10 (just 10, not even 10k) to buy the lot. Like, excuse me, when did you see me say that I was selling my horses?
Yep, It's hard finding a free trainer so instead of pestering and constantly asking trainers, I decided to start training my own.
Heh, I just thought that so many players are asking premiums on chat, there really should be a place where they're allowed to post stuff like that. It was only a suggestion, I didn't think it would result in a huge debate (both on the topic and in the Chat Room). Then again, I like knowing how other people feel about this so that I can change/close the topic if needed.
I bred 0 COI horses for a while, not that my username has anything to do with that :lol: that was just a coincidence. And then I tried the Deliboz but decided that grade/crossbred racers were better for me.
Yeap, I did receive a 19 on one of my racers. That's just...I'm speechless. A fully trained one too. I don't think there's such thing as a free trainer, Zer0...
Let them ask. They won't always receive. It's not a right, they should not take it for granted when someone gives them help. There's a fight going on that topic too, and some pretty annoyed people.

Well, what inspired your username? Mine is pretty obvious.

Will do. :)
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: I know, they were harrassing players, making fun of serious subjects such as depression and death. I enjoy talking with mature, nice players, but I only go in chat rarely to avoid immature, annoying, unkind players. And wow, one of them assumed I was selling all my horses and offered 10 (just 10, not even 10k) to buy the lot. Like, excuse me, when did you see me say that I was selling my horses?
Yeap, I did receive a 19 on one of my racers. That's just...I'm speechless. A fully trained one too. I don't think there's such thing as a free trainer, Zer0...
Let them ask. They won't always receive. It's not a right, they should not take it for granted when someone gives them help. There's a fight going on that topic too, and some pretty annoyed people.

Well, what inspired your username? Mine is pretty obvious.

Will do. :)
Haha you misunderstood me, I meant a trainer that’s free to train my horse, not literally a free trainer.
A fully trained one? Really? That’s outrageous.
What inspired my username?
The fact I have zero freedom. My parents are extremely strict, and they despise most animals. My siblings and I all have a huge poster with all their “rules” stuck to our bedroom walls.
Here are a few of their rules, just to give you an idea:
- No gum or sweets at all
- No horseback riding or talk of horses
- No talk of reptiles or fish
- Only allowed to play ONE video/online game
- Dumb, stupid and other words like that are banned
- 30 minutes of phone time every 2 days
- Brush your teeth 4 times a day
- computers must be used for work only (haha, I broke this rule)
- Read at least one hour everyday no matter what
- no TV
- No sleepovers

And the list goes on.

The bus is late. I can talk a bit, it’s boring waiting for it to come..
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Haha you misunderstood me, I meant a trainer that’s free to train my horse, not literally a free trainer.
A fully trained one? Really? That’s outrageous.
What inspired my username?
The fact I have zero freedom. My parents are extremely strict, and they despise most animals. My siblings and I all have a huge poster with all their “rules” stuck to our bedroom walls.
Here are a few of their rules, just to give you an idea:
- No gum or sweets at all
- No horseback riding or talk of horses
- No talk of reptiles or fish
- Only allowed to play ONE video/online game
- Dumb, stupid and other words like that are banned
- 30 minutes of phone time every 2 days
- Brush your teeth 4 times a day
- computers must be used for work only (haha, I broke this rule)
- Read at least one hour everyday no matter what
- no TV
- No sleepovers

And the list goes on.

The bus is late. I can talk a bit, it’s boring waiting for it to come..
Ah, that makes sense.

Yeah, and he had a comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!" and is a 90% Standardbred.

I'm nobody to judge but, hey, isn't that a little suffocating?
-Your teeth must be shining!
-Harsh, I assume you love horses?
-No talk of reptiles and fish? I mean I hate fish but...that's a bit weird.
-I could play HWO forever.
-I'll probably get into trouble with that rule. I cuss like a sailor, though I have enough courtesy to be polite online.
-I wouldn't survive.
-As I've said before...nice teeth!
-Good for you, hope they won't find out.
-I love reading, what about you?
-I don't watch TV, nope, nada
-Same.

I'm an Asian. A Singaporean to be exact. My parents are pretty laid back compared to others. As long as I study hard, they'll be happy.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 pm