Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1257536
Your horse is ready for pickup. I hope you won't age him or else all my effort would have gone to waste.
Ready for him :) No, I'm gonna transfer him right away to my holding account! Thanks so much :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Ready for him :) No, I'm gonna transfer him right away to my holding account! Thanks so much :D
Welcome! I train for the right price.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Ready for him :) No, I'm gonna transfer him right away to my holding account! Thanks so much :D
Welcome! I train for the right price.
Lol ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

A quick update. I'm now training for Baranduin Brewster, and will have less time to train other horses and will avoid doing so unless am well rewarded.

My Standardbreds are getting better and better. I hope I've bred the next Harness Racing prodigy.
Spring Day of <CS>

He has great stats, along with a 5 Star Evaluation for Standardbred, and is also a pure Standardbred.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:A quick update. I'm now training for Baranduin Brewster, and will have less time to train other horses and will avoid doing so unless am well rewarded.

My Standardbreds are getting better and better. I hope I've bred the next Harness Racing prodigy.
Spring Day of <CS>

He has great stats, along with a 5 Star Evaluation for Standardbred, and is also a pure Standardbred.
Wow congrats!!! *applause*
btw, I see you said you will avoid training unless you are well rewarded... I have a Trakehner colt I will pay you 600k to train (twice what I paid you last time). Sound good? I can go higher as well :) I am focusing on getting premium right now and don't have time to train!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Wow congrats!!! *applause*
btw, I see you said you will avoid training unless you are well rewarded... I have a Trakehner colt I will pay you 600k to train (twice what I paid you last time). Sound good? I can go higher as well :) I am focusing on getting premium right now and don't have time to train!
Thank you!
Hmmm...I'll consider it, link him here, please. Just finished Baranduin's horse but out of turns...so...it's kind of useless anyway.
You do know that there are other trainers rather than me, right? You'll save a lot of money too.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Wow congrats!!! *applause*
Thank you!
Hmmm...I'll consider it, link him here, please. Just finished Baranduin's horse but out of turns...so...it's kind of useless anyway.
You do know that there are other trainers rather than me, right? You'll save a lot of money too.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1260567 Here he is :) Please try to ignore his temperament :P
I know there are other trainers but I like you :) You are fast and I can afford it, besides most other trainers besides Claire and you aren't very fast or good. One trainer took my filly weeks ago and still hasn't given it back.... which isn't much of a problem because I gave her a crappy filly :P But it's still annoying... I'm willing to pay anything for trustworthy trainers 8-)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1260567 Here he is :) Please try to ignore his temperament :P
I know there are other trainers but I like you :) You are fast and I can afford it, besides most other trainers besides Claire and you aren't very fast or good. One trainer took my filly weeks ago and still hasn't given it back.... which isn't much of a problem because I gave her a crappy filly :P But it's still annoying... I'm willing to pay anything for trustworthy trainers 8-)
Saw him in yours and Stormchase's Farmlog.
Good to know, I guess. I have a question, how fast do you want him done? In game and in real life. I have my own horses to train too, and Baranduin's. I'm somewhat of a professional trainer one would send their serious competitors to, and it's a little hard to train for three different people. (Me included)
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1260567 Here he is :) Please try to ignore his temperament :P
Saw him in yours and Stormchase's Farmlog.
Good to know, I guess. I have a question, how fast do you want him done? In game and in real life. I have my own horses to train too, and Baranduin's. I'm somewhat of a professional trainer one would send their serious competitors to, and it's a little hard to train for three different people. (Me included)
I doesn't matter to me in game time, unless he's 20 of course lol, since I have a holding account. I do want him 6 or under actually. As for real time, preferably over the next day or two; if that's too soon thats fine with me :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: I doesn't matter to me in game time, unless he's 20 of course lol, since I have a holding account. I do want him 6 or under actually. As for real time, preferably over the next day or two; if that's too soon thats fine with me :)
Will do, I'll try my best to get him done as soon as possible. Any requests?
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm