The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: <Champion Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Claire_2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:WOW, there are some nice ones there..
i like Lucius for his looks

Blane with 40 speed and 40 strenght.. very nice!

and i see they have sloped hips for strenght.. and some even have a downhill croup
with these horses you can make a Race Selle Francais.

Next week i am starting on my TB project and i will then be making Norfolktrotters x TB..
i already got a handfull of 60speed norfolktrotters, so mixing them with some 60 speed TB's should give a nice result. If you are still working your Selle Francais project when i am working my project i could offer you a nice mix to use
Thanks, well, I like Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter
I somewhat planned to do that. I think?
Well, it seems like I'm living up to my name(username) :lol:
Yes I am, that would be great! Thanks!
ARE YOU A HARRY POTTER FAN? ME TOO :lol: :shock: :o :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Claire_2 wrote: ARE YOU A HARRY POTTER FAN? ME TOO :lol: :shock: :o :D
lol, kind of? :lol:
<CS> Racers
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: ARE YOU A HARRY POTTER FAN? ME TOO :lol: :shock: :o :D
lol, kind of? :lol:
I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan lol :lol:

Sorry for overreacting just now :D :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Claire_2 wrote: Sorry for overreacting just now :D :lol:
Nah, its not overreacting, I'm kind of a Harry Potter fan, but I dislike Dumbledore(weird but whatever)
Hehe :lol:
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Sorry for overreacting just now :D :lol:
Nah, its not overreacting, I'm kind of a Harry Potter fan, but I dislike Dumbledore(weird but whatever)
Hehe :lol:
WHAT??? The Character Dumbledore is based on me.. they writer saw me and made the whole bookseries about me..
but because i wanted to much money they killed me in one of the books..
I am Dumbledore and you dislike me :P :P :P :twisted:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: WHAT??? The Character Dumbledore is based on me.. they writer saw me and made the whole bookseries about me..
I doubt you're a old man 150 plus year old with a twinkle in your eye and a habit with meddling. Hah. That's funny. :lol:
Hmmmm... Uh huh...?
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: WHAT??? The Character Dumbledore is based on me.. they writer saw me and made the whole bookseries about me..
I doubt you're a old man 150 plus year old with a twinkle in your eye and a habit with meddling. Hah. That's funny. :lol:
Hmmmm... Uh huh...?
i just meddled in your converstation.. and lots of people would say i have a twinkle in my eye..
The reason she made me 150+ years old in the book, was because i come over so wise and old 8-) 8-)
the biggest difference is that i am barbarossa (Red beard) and in the books and movies i have a grey beard :oops: :shock: :o ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: i just meddled in your converstation.. and lots of people would say i have a twinkle in my eye..
The reason she made me 150+ years old in the book, was because i come over so wise and old 8-) 8-)
the biggest difference is that i am barbarossa (Red beard) and in the books and movies i have a grey beard :oops: :shock: :o ;)
Hahaha. Uh huh.
You're wise and old indeed. :lol:
Oh, okay, :lol:
Anyway, your Mustang is nearly fully trained, which discipline are you going to enter her in?
<CS> Racers
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I doubt you're a old man 150 plus year old with a twinkle in your eye and a habit with meddling. Hah. That's funny. :lol:
Hmmmm... Uh huh...?
i just meddled in your converstation.. and lots of people would say i have a twinkle in my eye..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Haha very funny ;) ;) Do you wear half-moon spectacles? :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i just meddled in your converstation.. and lots of people would say i have a twinkle in my eye..
Hahaha. Uh huh.
You're wise and old indeed. :lol:
Oh, okay, :lol:
Anyway, your Mustang is nearly fully trained, which discipline are you going to enter her in?
lol
western trail..
can you deliver her tempered and moderate please?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am