The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Champion Stars Ranch <CS>

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote: lol, thanks i think. I am working on red dun racers
No problem. :lol:
Used to have that colour in my herd for ages, before I killed most of them off to work with Belgians.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
vallers wrote: lol, thanks i think. I am working on red dun racers
No problem. :lol:
Used to have that colour in my herd for ages, before I killed most of them off to work with Belgians.
i need to do something with my suprlus of 5 stat colts you interested?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote: i need to do something with my suprlus of 5 stat colts you interested?
Yes if they have high speed along with better than average strength.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
vallers wrote: i need to do something with my suprlus of 5 stat colts you interested?
Yes if they have high speed along with better than average strength.
a belgian with high speed? rofl
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote: a belgian with high speed? rofl
Gee, I had belgian mixes with high speed...
Still, have any?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
vallers wrote: a belgian with high speed? rofl
Gee, I had belgian mixes with high speed...
Still, have any?
not with high speed but my strength line is coming back into the 60s
now that i have the secondary stats up above 25
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote: not with high speed but my strength line is coming back into the 60s
Dats nice. Any to recommend?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
vallers wrote: not with high speed but my strength line is coming back into the 60s
Dats nice. Any to recommend?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/42447
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Another update:
Today, Ebonee dropped a foal with an awesome stamina comment in the Breeder's Report.
He'll make a good stud especially when I decide to breed Endurance racing horses. This colt also reminds me that my Marathon Driving project is still alive and kicking, Though they're all dying out... I guess I need to freeze them.
Argh, there's so many things I want to do...

Breeding Cutting Horses
Breeding General Racing Horses
Breeding Driving Horses
Breeding French Anglo-Arabs
Breeding the Selle Français Horse
Break a few World Records here and there...

To do that I need lots and lots of turns, and a premium account would help too.
I'm really close to getting a premium account, just my luck that I'm out of turns.

Here's Ebonee's foal:
Marathon of <CS>
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: <Champion Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:I joined HWO not very long ago and I decided to make a farm log for my ranch. :D First off, I would like to thank everyone whose horse I bought or bred to. Next,I would like to thank my partner Farant for helping me and working together so well with me. You're my favourite partner (Cause you're my only partner) :lol:
Last but not least, I would like to thank Destany662 for all the dearly loved horses you sold to me.

When I first started, I went to the adoption centre and adopted a few horses.Then, after adopting two horses, I was bored and decided to roam around in the market. :lol: Then I stumbled on a horse. At that time, I didn't care about stats and stuff, I only cared about the 8 bars below the horse(The training bars). Well, I bought that horse as it was more than half trained and was attractive looking.

Thundering Perfection

Buying Thundering Perfection helped me to realise my dream of breeding driving horses. She will always have a special place in my heart.

Well, This are the two horses I adopted from the adoption centre. Clover Wave and Floating Flicker

Clover Wave

Floating Flicker

And their foal, May Royal.

May Royal

Anyway, I sold Clover Wave and Floating Flicker, and May Royal is in my brother's account.They were the first horses I've ever owned.I then continued my boring routine, training Thundering Perfection and entering her in local shows.
It could be due to the fact that Thundering Perfection's previous owner, Destany662, wrote some notes about showing her in Marathon Driving then I decided to show Thundering Perfection in real shows.To my surprise, she did well, as in, extremely well.Then to my complete amazement and delight, she broke two world records and ended up getting Master Grand Champion.Then, that was the start of my dream of breeding Driving Horses. :D

You guys probably know that I breed TBs and Anglo-Arabs as well.Well, ChampionStar3 is, well, was my sister's account.She wanted to breed Anglo-Arabs but got bored of this game and I took over her account.This is why I have an account with a name that is different.

One day when I was wandering in the forum,I saw Destany622's sales ad on Hades Admiral.

Hades Admiral

Whom I had also bought Thundering Perfection from.That time,I accidentally let Thundering Perfection age too much, which meant she was not able to compete.(Big Mistake) Anyway, I bought her and showed her.I'm proud to say she won me more than 500,000.

This was around the time when I had met Farant :lol:. This is her farm log if you haven't seen it (which I very much doubt so cause there are like 6395 veiws)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =17&t=6172
I'm currently kinda depressed cause Farant ended her project :cry:
I kind of hoped she would have at least a one year anniversary celebration :(
To Farant: Thank you for everything you have done for me. If you ever need something, don't hesitate to ask :D
You have taught me many things, I quite miss the time when we first started our Driving Project.

Moving on, My brilliant horse,Sterling Obsidian. I know I didn't breed him,but I put my brand on him as I bought him when he was a foal and he was not named.Plus, I really loved him and trained him like one of my own horses.I am glad that he broke so many world records.I hope he will continue to excel and break more records :lol:

Sterling Obsidian

Anyway,This is basically what happened since I joined.The main things that happened anyway, If I had to write down everything, I won't be able to sleep.Well, not literally.I'm glad my farm grew so much since I joined. Again,I'd like to thank everyone who helped my ranch grow.

Thanks for reading! :D
DIdn't i have your horses for training?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 am