The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SBH Second Chances Farm: Buy, Rehabilitate, Train and Sell

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: SBH Second Chances Farm: Buy, Rehabilitate, Train and Sell

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

Sorry i keep her changed my mind . I like your kind project
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

Nick Wilde ranch wrote:Sorry i keep him/her . Could you buy naori?
Sure thing. Looking forward to seeing him/her! :D
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

A Message from SBH farms
Hello! This is Katie from SBH farms. I wanted to talk about updates/ breeding programs we are starting and the future of this barn. First off, our breeding program for the araapoloosas has been canceled. We received an Arabian x appaloosa foal on Dec. 13th. The breeding program did not work and will be no longer available. But along with the bad news is always good news. We have started a NEW breeding program for shires and is working so far. It will take a couple game years, then shires will be readily available. Shires are one of the more rare breeds and worth a lot more. Also, we adopted a new rescue mare today for $1.Her diet was poor and she didn't have a picture or name. Her name is SBH Caroltinlima Emma. She is in the pasture as a retired rescue broodmare. We also received a rescue filly named SBH Winddancer. She is on a better diet and is in rehabilitation in the pasture. Anyways, we have several rescue horses available in the barn.
Truly yours,
SBH Farms
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

[quote="Dressage Queen"]Hey, so I have some different horses for you and I will put the link's down below and then you can make an offer and we will go from there :D

Hay there!
I just wanted to let you know that I love all of these horses! Unfortunately, I am only able the take in 2 horses right now, Until I can get more money and upgrade our barn to have 19 horses.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Hey, I have 2 studs that just can't find a home. They are in my Stud pasture for $1 each. Maybe you could help them get a home? I just don't have room. One is almost trained
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

Sure! We just upgraded our barn and i will go check them out!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

katienoel216 wrote:Sure! We just upgraded our barn and i will go check them out!
Thank you so much for buying them. I also have a preswalski Stud that just can't find a home. I would keep him if I had room...
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

I can take him off your hands if you want me to!
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

I have three unwanted horses , One is trained and has many golds Can you buy them for 1 dollar- ? They are in the paddock ( One could bè death then)]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:20 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:20 am