The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Re: ∂Sunset Meadows

Post by ChampionStar3 »

chelsea_08082 wrote: Even though she can't have the horse, I'm sure she would want her partner ruby_jane to take him.
I'm sorry to hear that, is there any chance she'll play again? I will see if ruby_jane wants it.
Living in Singapore means no horses for people like me :|
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

ChampionStar3 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that, is there any chance she'll play again? I will see if ruby_jane wants it.
I don't think she'll be playing any time soon, maybe later in the year or something, I'll be sure to ask her :)
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

chelsea_08082 wrote:
ChampionStar3 wrote: I'm sorry to hear that, is there any chance she'll play again? I will see if ruby_jane wants it.
I don't think she'll be playing any time soon, maybe later in the year or something, I'll be sure to ask her :)
Thank you
Living in Singapore means no horses for people like me :|
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

I have some good stallions and mares that I would be willing to sell/ breed to help you in your efforts.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 pm