Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Awesome! They both can go, and at a much lower price if we are to work together. But if you don't mind, some time in the game, may I use them for one of the foals?
For sure! Same goes to you, if you want any of my horses ;)
How much for them?
10k for both together? And because we are working together, would you mind if I write your name on my farm bio thing?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
10k for both together? And because we are working together, would you mind if I write your name on my farm bio thing?
Sounds great :) Yeah go for it!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Ruby, how do you edit your profile thing? (The picture above your name) I TOTALLY want one
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
And is it okay if you keep the symbol ≈ before and after their names? Thanks. You can definitely change their names and add your symbol, but as sort of a reminder and something to look back on, it would be appreciated if the kept the symbol. Thanks!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Ruby, how do you edit your profile thing? (The picture above your name) I TOTALLY want one
Thanks for the horses <3
Settings > forum settings > profile > edit avatar
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks for the horses <3
Settings > forum settings > profile > edit avatar
Thanks! I am totally going to edit it later when I have time to focus on what is going on. I only really started to be active on the forum recently, so this is all so weird to me.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks! I am totally going to edit it later when I have time to focus on what is going on. I only really started to be active on the forum recently, so this is all so weird to me.
No worries :) Yeah I've just come back from a bit of a break so I'm still getting used to the way things work lol
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
No worries :) Yeah I've just come back from a bit of a break so I'm still getting used to the way things work lol
Hey (again :D ) can I have http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/587733 foal for my breeding program?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:
Hey (again :D ) can I have http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/587733 foal for my breeding program?
Sure!
I've just bought a couple more 5 gold boys :D
I'll let you know when it's born
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Sure!
I've just bought a couple more 5 gold boys :D
I'll let you know when it's born