The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Awesome! They both can go, and at a much lower price if we are to work together. But if you don't mind, some time in the game, may I use them for one of the foals?
For sure! Same goes to you, if you want any of my horses ;)
How much for them?
10k for both together? And because we are working together, would you mind if I write your name on my farm bio thing?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
10k for both together? And because we are working together, would you mind if I write your name on my farm bio thing?
Sounds great :) Yeah go for it!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Ruby, how do you edit your profile thing? (The picture above your name) I TOTALLY want one
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
And is it okay if you keep the symbol ≈ before and after their names? Thanks. You can definitely change their names and add your symbol, but as sort of a reminder and something to look back on, it would be appreciated if the kept the symbol. Thanks!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Ruby, how do you edit your profile thing? (The picture above your name) I TOTALLY want one
Thanks for the horses <3
Settings > forum settings > profile > edit avatar
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks for the horses <3
Settings > forum settings > profile > edit avatar
Thanks! I am totally going to edit it later when I have time to focus on what is going on. I only really started to be active on the forum recently, so this is all so weird to me.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks! I am totally going to edit it later when I have time to focus on what is going on. I only really started to be active on the forum recently, so this is all so weird to me.
No worries :) Yeah I've just come back from a bit of a break so I'm still getting used to the way things work lol
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
No worries :) Yeah I've just come back from a bit of a break so I'm still getting used to the way things work lol
Hey (again :D ) can I have http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/587733 foal for my breeding program?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:
Hey (again :D ) can I have http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/587733 foal for my breeding program?
Sure!
I've just bought a couple more 5 gold boys :D
I'll let you know when it's born
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Sure!
I've just bought a couple more 5 gold boys :D
I'll let you know when it's born