The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: No way!!!!!
Yep! Wanna talk on chat?
I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
No worries. You can use Silverado if you want when he's of age ;) I'm wishing he didn't have spots but he's 6 gold and that's what I need lol
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
No worries. You can use Silverado if you want when he's of age ;) I'm wishing he didn't have spots but he's 6 gold and that's what I need lol
Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
I see!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
I see!
Oh well :/ spots are easy to breed out
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
I'm not critizing cause I really love him, but I'm not a fan of the coat. I prefer a darker shade (chestnut, bay or dun) to lighter coats. What do you look for?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I see!
Oh well :/ spots are easy to breed out
If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
I prefer my red duns or solids. I'm not a fan of his colour, or Bling & Azgan's for that matter lol :lol:
Don't think I have many spots left, the only ones I do have would be in the spots pasture or the sales.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
I prefer my red duns or solids. I'm not a fan of his colour, or Bling & Azgan's for that matter lol :lol:
Don't think I have many spots left, the only ones I do have would be in the spots pasture or the sales.
Lol. I'll look for those for you.
Ok! Thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am