Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I personally need more chestnut, most of my herd are palominos
I won't say I like palomino too much) I'll pick darker foals for you.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: So he's posted too.
Show me where your fillies are) I'll pick some, I need fresh blood.
K! Give me a minute...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/604309
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/611766
And any other horse you like
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I personally need more chestnut, most of my herd are palominos
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: I won't say I like palomino too much) I'll pick darker foals for you.
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
I'm choosing between Stormy and Timber. Which one do you need more?
I don't have palominos at all and I'm HAPPY with that. I don't like black too. I think something like nice red and dark red horses are my favorites. I don't know much about colors :|
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in[/quote]
I'm choosing between Stormy and Timber. Which one do you need more?
I don't have palominos at all and I'm HAPPY with that. I don't like black too. I think something like nice red and dark red horses are my favorites. I don't know much about colors :|[/quote]
You can take both! Honestly, I am having so many being rehomed every day, I can't take it...
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote: Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Here's an example.

Oh, and that too. He's 1 year old already. I lost him in my pastures!! I think I should rehome him.

About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Here's an example.

Oh, and that too. He's 1 year old already. I lost him in my pastures!! I think I should rehome him.

About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
No problem!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: Here's an example.

No problem!
Rehome him, if it feels like the right thing to do.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:

She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Here's an example.

So sorry about being on so inconsistently, I am in the process of moving.
Become a Patron!