Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1618
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 12:30 pm

stephanie111 wrote:About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)

She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D[/quote]
Thanks! She'll live happily)
I know! I might try to give him to Bombicilla, she admired heads of my horses, so I guess she will at least think before say no.)

No, never mind. I'm happy to see you every time, no matter how often you are online)

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby stephanie111 » January 10th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)

She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D

Thanks! She'll live happily)
I know! I might try to give him to Bombicilla, she admired heads of my horses, so I guess she will at least think before say no.)

No, never mind. I'm happy to see you every time, no matter how often you are online)[/quote]
Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Bombillica was telling me about the membership. I would get one, but I have 32 tokens.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1618
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 12:34 pm

stephanie111 wrote:Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Bombillica was telling me about the membership. I would get one, but I have 32 tokens.

Well, I have 2015 at the moment. I saved them all!
Do you run local shows? Do you have trained horse to get the money and turns and tokens from them?

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby stephanie111 » January 10th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Bombillica was telling me about the membership. I would get one, but I have 32 tokens.

Well, I have 2015 at the moment. I saved them all!
Do you run local shows? Do you have trained horse to get the money and turns and tokens from them?

I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1618
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 12:37 pm

stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!

What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby stephanie111 » January 10th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!

What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)

They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby stephanie111 » January 10th, 2017, 12:38 pm

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!

What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)

They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.

Mighty FARANT for the win :D :D

stephanie111
Posts: 1586
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:09 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby stephanie111 » January 10th, 2017, 12:40 pm

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!

What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)

They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.[/quote]
Mighty FARANT for the win :D :D[/quote]
So sorry Farant, I have to go. Moving the furniture in to the new place....

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1618
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 12:43 pm

stephanie111 wrote:They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.

I love the colored tack! I think I'll buy Premium for a year or a half of a year and happily buy all that stuff. :roll:
I discovered I don't need conformation report to be a good breeder. I bought two bonuses for turns and now I can play almost endlessly. But I want to run shows, named by my {EDH} and for them.

User avatar
Farant
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1618
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Postby Farant » January 10th, 2017, 12:51 pm

stephanie111 wrote:So sorry Farant, I have to go. Moving the furniture in to the new place....

Be careful, don't hurt yourself. I will sleep, I'm tired.


Return to “Farm Logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest