Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D[/quote]
Thanks! She'll live happily)
I know! I might try to give him to Bombicilla, she admired heads of my horses, so I guess she will at least think before say no.)

No, never mind. I'm happy to see you every time, no matter how often you are online)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D
Thanks! She'll live happily)
I know! I might try to give him to Bombicilla, she admired heads of my horses, so I guess she will at least think before say no.)

No, never mind. I'm happy to see you every time, no matter how often you are online)[/quote]
Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Bombillica was telling me about the membership. I would get one, but I have 32 tokens.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Bombillica was telling me about the membership. I would get one, but I have 32 tokens.
Well, I have 2015 at the moment. I saved them all!
Do you run local shows? Do you have trained horse to get the money and turns and tokens from them?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Thanks so much! I love talking to you, it always brights up my day! :D
Well, I have 2015 at the moment. I saved them all!
Do you run local shows? Do you have trained horse to get the money and turns and tokens from them?
I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!
What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I do run local shows, but they always disappear on things that I never figure out about....and WOW FARANT! You have so many!
I'm mighty, I told you.)
They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: What do you mean by disappear?
I'm mighty, I told you.)
They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.
Mighty FARANT for the win :D :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
I'm mighty, I told you.)
They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.[/quote]
Mighty FARANT for the win :D :D[/quote]
So sorry Farant, I have to go. Moving the furniture in to the new place....
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:They always go to waste on things like tack and decor.
I love the colored tack! I think I'll buy Premium for a year or a half of a year and happily buy all that stuff. :roll:
I discovered I don't need conformation report to be a good breeder. I bought two bonuses for turns and now I can play almost endlessly. But I want to run shows, named by my {EDH} and for them.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:So sorry Farant, I have to go. Moving the furniture in to the new place....
Be careful, don't hurt yourself. I will sleep, I'm tired.
Become a Patron!