The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|ЯR| Coal & Silver Belgians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I have been working on this project for a while now. I have fallen in love with these horses and want others to get involved as well! At the moment my Silver Belgians are the most finished, they have strengths in the lower 60's and their coloring is beautiful! The Coal Belgians are new, I have just started with them and they will be a while to perfect. Take a look!

Silver Belgians
Coloring is really Smoky Cream Champagne.
Strength in the high 60's.
This herd is finished. Main stallions are in training and will be entering the show world soon. I want to see what I can do with them.
Mares for sale will start to appear in the For Sale market in the next few weeks.

Coal Black Belgians
Coloring ranges from plain Black to Metallic Black.
Strength currently is in the high 40's.
The herd is just now started. I purchased two mares that will start the herd.

I will post progress below. Take a look! And Join me!!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: |ЯR| Coal & Silver Belgians

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Silver Belgians

Stallion:
|ЯR| Silver Fire

Stud Colt:
Silver Fire's Sons
|ЯR| Silver Bullet

ℰqui Fire

He was the my first colt in this project. His mother is Silver Princess daughter of MCh. ·α· Cottonball. Both players changed their brands which really killed my brand vibe... ugh.

Mares:
|ЯR| Silver Glitter

This is the head mare. A little inbreeding is happening ... I will take care of that down the line. I just love the coloring!

|ЯR| Silver Flower

Newest mare to the program. Waiting for the stallions to come home to add her into the breeding cycle.

Fillys:
|ЯR| Silver Glory

|ЯR| Silver Butterfly
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Coal Belgians

The project has started.
I recently purchased these two girls:

I want these guys to have full feathering. My Silver's don't. Don't ask why... Because I have no idea why. :)

✯ Money Honey ✯

|ЯR| Coal Wonder
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

For Sale:
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:54 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:54 pm