The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Blackwood Stud [Miniatures]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Blackwood Stud [Miniatures]

Post by Rikkiri »

Blackwood Stud, working towards breeding colorful Miniature's proven in Driving.

I used to want to have my goal be Appaloosa's or Hanoverian's, however it's been a year since then and I've fallen back in love with the Miniature Horse, therefore, my goal is to create a couple of lines of Miniature's. I'll be working towards creating a few Stud's in my line and then transfering them to my holding farm in order to keep them from aging as I work on NEW lines. It's going to be a huge project of mine over the next couple of weeks/months.

Currently

I've rounded up a few Shetland Pony mares to breed to outside crossed studs in hopes of a Falabella or two.

I'll also be working on creating some sturdy lined Shetland's first, for my breeding project.

Criollo

Bred some Arabian x Andalusian studs for my future Criollo's. Looking into finding Sorraia x Garrano crosses, as well as just Garrano mares or foals for the project.

Thoroughbred

Plenty of TB's held here.
Plan to implement: Nollaig, Restitution, and Acoustic into my lines.

Arabian x Andalusian

Implementing: Slat-oir, Clever Fox, and Rising Crest into the program.

Sorraia

I don't currently have any. I need to breed or buy some mares.
Loki - Black #1 Ranked TB Stud
Samhain - Metallic Grullo Ranked #1 Hanoverian Stud
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Blackwood Stud [Miniatures]

Post by Rikkiri »

The Shetland Pony's
At the moment, only a few foundation mares. They will be the beginning of my Falabella lines, bred to outside studs.

Talent Show
Silver Dapple, foundation Shetland Pony Mare 31GP, red speed, Draft look
Beginning of the Talent lines.

Tender Hug
Sooty Palomino, foundation Shetland Pony Mare 30GP, red movement and speed, chosen for Color, not potential.
Feathered.
"Tender" lines.

Snowflake
Snowflake Sorrel, foundation 29GP, chosen for the spots, red movement
"Snow" lines.
Loki - Black #1 Ranked TB Stud
Samhain - Metallic Grullo Ranked #1 Hanoverian Stud
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:46 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:46 am