The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Argent's Breeders' Report and Conformation Project Tracker: Part II

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Argent's Breeders' Report and Conformation Project Tracker: Part II

Post by Argent »

Bitapetrone wrote:.
I've been on hiatus for quite some time, and Bita decided the best way to get me to return was by making a move against my reign over Dressage and Driven Dressage. Needless to say, it worked, and I have returned to reclaim my records. Instead of waiting for the features I need to ease my breed creation, I'm going to make do with the horses from my old project. The goal is to produce horses with my desired conformation without losing the quality breeders' reports I've worked for. Feel free to track my progress here, but please keep questions and comments to a minimum for organization's sake. Thanks!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Argent's Breeders' Report and Conformation Project Tracker: Part II

Post by Argent »

CURRENT HERD SIRES
This stallion is pretty strong, looks nice. Seems to have decent natural speed. Your stallion seems to have a good amount of stamina. This stallion is a natural mover. Your stallion keeps time better than any conductor I've seen. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this stallion would have nice balance. Seems fairly agile, but hard to say for sure. If this stallion were in school, he would get straight As!
The first herd sire for the new project. He has set the standard for minimum stallion requirements, which include gold tempo and balance, and green or better movement and intelligence. Strength should also be positive, and the movement comment should be "natural mover" or better. On top of this, stallions must have desirable conformation points.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Argent's Breeders' Report and Conformation Project Tracker: Part II

Post by Farant »

Argent wrote: Thanks!
Bita did good!
Wanna see who will get the crown.)
If you like some of my horses, feel free to ask, I'll give any help.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:48 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:48 am