The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Black Sun Rising Breeding Center*

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
FightingCrow
Visit My Farm

*Black Sun Rising Breeding Center*

Post by FightingCrow »

Black Sun Rising
Started my center the day after my 27th birthday.
Log:
01/11/17 - Adopted my first broodmare, "Man-Eater" a cheap 'fixer-upper' if you will. Not the best, :oops: but I insisted I could see potential in her if she was trained right. She is a "Dud Filly" double decedent of Man-O-War (personal lore) and one of my favorite Arabians from Arabians Ltd in TX.
~
Later that day, :mrgreen: I saw the perfect foundation stallion, Rapier BB a rare Ebony Arabian from awesome stock! I just had to have him, so I spent the last of my saved up money and bought him. Put him to work in several competitions and he did well so I bred Rapier BB to Man Eater after I put her through some competitions and training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rollover~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 pm