The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Golden Steppe

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
DarkYuan
Visit My Farm

Golden Steppe

Post by DarkYuan »

Since owner's comments have a character limit, I thought I'd bring them here, to tell a little story about each of my main horses. How I got them, what their personalities are like, in so far as I can think of the details.

Gothic Drifter
This big, misunderstood brute was being overfed by its first owner. Would have probably died of gout without my intervention. Not that I knew so much at the time either. (No offense to Velvetpie16 - all in good taste!)

Gutsy Fighter
Born before I really knew what I was doing with cross breeding, Gutsy came from the very first mare I adopted, and a Belgian I found for sale early on.

Sod Flinger
The little rascal, Sod Flinger, can't be held back by anyone trying to tell him he can't fit in with the other Peruvian Pasos. No one keeps me down! Nobody calls me a mut!!

Pearl Reef
You are my shiny, precious Pearl, and you shall birth a great generation of Palominos; no other breeds match your tails. Next stop, Hackney town!
Last edited by DarkYuan on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkYuan
Visit My Farm

Re: Golden Steppe

Post by DarkYuan »

Reserved
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:03 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:03 pm