The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Oak River Farms - Quality Arabians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Oak River
Visit My Farm

Oak River Farms - Quality Arabians

Post by Oak River »

Here at Oak River Farms, we are striving for the perfect horse: perfectly balanced conformation, perfectly raised GP, and perfectly gold traits.

With these goals in mind, please welcome Wild City, a lovely palomino colt. With 70,080 GP, 5 golden traits, and all conformation ratings 30 or more, he carries us closer and closer to our goals.
He is currently in training but will be available for stud when he comes of age.

Look for more of our foals in the coming years as we continue in our quest.
Oak River
Visit My Farm

Re: Oak River Farms - Quality Arabians

Post by Oak River »

Wild City is up for stud now! Come take a look at him!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Oak River wrote:Here at Oak River Farms, we are striving for the perfect horse: perfectly balanced conformation, perfectly raised GP, and perfectly gold traits.

With these goals in mind, please welcome Wild City, a lovely palomino colt. With 70,080 GP, 5 golden traits, and all conformation ratings 30 or more, he carries us closer and closer to our goals.
He is currently in training but will be available for stud when he comes of age.

Hello! Nice seeing your log! It's cool seeing you have the exact same goal as mine-to bred quality arabs! You may recognize me as the one who bred, like, a zillion mares to your stud Make a Move.
Oak River
Visit My Farm

Post by Oak River »

stephanie111 wrote:
Oak River wrote:Here at Oak River Farms, we are striving for the perfect horse: perfectly balanced conformation, perfectly raised GP, and perfectly gold traits.

Hello! Nice seeing your log! It's cool seeing you have the exact same goal as mine-to bred quality arabs! You may recognize me as the one who bred, like, a zillion mares to your stud Make a Move.

Hi there! I do recognize you!

Actually, you helped me in checking one of my very first foals. Make a Move is a good boy! I hope he did well for you?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Oak River wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hello! Nice seeing your log! It's cool seeing you have the exact same goal as mine-to bred quality arabs! You may recognize me as the one who bred, like, a zillion mares to your stud Make a Move.

Hi there! I do recognize you!

Actually, you helped me in checking one of my very first foa
ls. Make a Move is a good boy! I hope he did well for you?
Why not! Any specific foal? I took a quick glance around, looking good!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:40 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:40 pm