The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Raikit II
Visit My Farm

Re: MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Post by Raikit II »

So I've moved this project over to my main so I can hold some horses on here. It's been moved to a back-burner but is still running. I took a hiatus for a while and while I was gone it seems some people have been using Opening Line to further their Turkmene lines. I've seen a few horses that are higher than my own but have lost track of them (and sadly a lot of them had non-Turkmene blood in their lines. :() Opening Line has a huge amount of foals now, and since I have new foals that have surpassed I have retired him from breeding for the time being.

Now, news! I would like to introduce everyone to ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Tekkadan! He is a black colt with gold speed and 41,958 HGP. From what I remember, he surpasses even the other purebred Turkmenes that I saw. (If I'm wrong on this, please let me know!) He is currently in training and will hopefully be as nice of a show horse as Opening Line. :)

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Tekkadan
LoserFarm
Visit My Farm

Re: MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Post by LoserFarm »

On my quest to upgrade another breed I ended up with Tchenaranis with better stats that the ones that are on the market. Perhaps you're interested? My Tchenarani pasture can be found at: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/50443
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 pm