The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Empyreon

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Re: The Empyreon

Post by Acixe »

4/16/2017

|❂| Deception
It took me a while but I managed to get the Konik for the second line. This all is taking longer than I thought considering I have been caught up in school and exams.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

4/27/2017
I managed to breed 3 Arenbergs for the second line, I will start aging up all of my Arenbergs now and possibly breed them with North African Barbs to get better stats and more color variation in the lines.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Hey! I just wanted to say congrats on your project. :) I have a rather split series of projects myself. I'm keeping some of the breeds with the most progeny breeds, to aid in genetic diversity for those progeny breeds. I also have a few rare-in-game breeds, including the American Cream Draft, Hispano Arabian, and Java. Mind you, the ACD is rare in real life too--the USA's only home-bred draft. If you'd ever like to talk rare breed projects, I'd love to.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 pm