The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

❆ RR Farms ❆

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

❆ RR Farms ❆

Post by RRandSSFarms »

Heya! This is my farm log including ALL the horses i have and expected foals you can also make offers on certain horses ^-^

Tinsel Seed:
Breed~ Part Deliboz x Thoroughbred [62%]
I'd say this mare has an average amount of strength. This mare moves like lightning. This mare's endurance is higher than average. This mare takes steady, certain strides. Who needs a watch when you've got this mare, she's got great tempo. This is one balanced horse! I've never seen such an agile horse! This mare is pretty bright.
2 Gold~ Speed & Intelligence

Strawberry Affair:
Breed~ Part Deliboz x Arabian [63%]
I cannot be certain, but it seems she'll grow into a strong mare. Your mare runs like the wind. One thing this mare isn't lacking is stamina! This mare walks in a perfect manner. Your mare must have a metronome in her head! Your mare is very sturdy. This mare is quick on its hooves. Your mare is above the bell curve.
Gold~ Speed & Tempo
Green~ Agility
Mare is breed to [url]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/505025[/url]

Tinsel's Element:
Breed~ Part Deliboz x Thoroughbred [67%]
About average strength, nothing exciting. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Your colt has a lot of endurance. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. Who needs a watch when you've got this colt, he's got great tempo. Your colt is very sturdy. Your colt could change direction on a dime. Your colt is above the bell curve.
2 Gold~ Speed, Agility & Intelligence
Green~Tempo & Balance

Disappearing Fantasy:
Breed~ Friesian
This is as strong a filly as any. What more can I say? This filly has about average speed. This filly's endurance is higher than average. This filly is very average, even in the way she moves. This filly is as regular as clockwork. This beauty has a decent amount of balance. This filly is quick on its hooves. Your filly is above the bell curve.
Green~Tempo

∂Veil:
Breed~ Arabian
With a little training, she'll grow into quite a strong mare. Your mare is quick on her hooves. This mare has great stamina. This mare is very cautious and gracious when she moves. Your mare keeps time well. Nice mare! Really knows how to keep herself balanced. Now that's one agile mare! Changes direction in the blink of an eye! This mare is a genius!
Green~Stamina & Balance
2 Gold~ Agility & Intelligence

WILL POST OTHERS LATER AFTER NAP XP :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 am