The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

╒ℜℜ╕ Farm's

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

╒ℜℜ╕ Farm's

Post by RRandSSFarms »

All of my horses will be listed here~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╒ℜℜ╕ Appalachian King~
Plateau Persian [+3] Rare breed~
Two Gold~
No Green~
No Red~
In Training~
Not all horses can be strong. Unfortunately, your colt is one of those. This colt runs about average, speed-wise. This colt has plenty of vitality and, in turn, plenty of stamina. This colt takes jerky and rigid steps. When it comes to tempo, your colt is pretty average. I've seen elephants dancing on their tippy toes in tutus with better balance than this horse! Your colt is very nimble. This colt is pretty bright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╒ℜℜ╕ Tinsel's Element~
Part Deliboz x Thoroughbred [67%]~
Three gold~
2 Green~
No Red~
In Training~
About average strength, nothing exciting. Wow, this is one fast stallion. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Your stallion has a lot of endurance. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. Who needs a watch when you've got this stallion, he's got great tempo. Your stallion is very sturdy. Your stallion could change direction on a dime. Your stallion is above the bell curve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╒ℜℜ╕ Spooky History~
Turkmene x Thoroughbred [50%]~
No Gold~
No Green~
No Red~
In Training~
I wouldn't get your hopes up about this one, he's rather weak. This colt is real fast! Just eats up the ground. Appears to have plenty left after workouts. Looks good to me. This colt is very average, even in the way he moves. Your colt has a good tempo about him. This beauty has a decent amount of balance. This colt is sprightly, you should be proud! I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

╒ℜℜ╕ Blessed Kryptonite~
Arabian [+7]~
Three Gold~
One Green~
No Red~
In Training~
With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is pretty fast! This colt has great stamina. That's one fine mover. This colt is as regular as clockwork. I haven't seen this colt trip once. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. Bloody colt is smart! Too smart!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╒ℜℜ╕ Golden Veil~
Part Arabian x Deliboz [90%]~
Three Gold~
One Green~
No Red~
In Training~
About average strength, nothing exciting. He seems to be capable of being quite speedy. Your colt has a lot of endurance. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. Your colt has a good tempo about him. I haven't seen this colt trip once. This colt is quick on its hooves. Your colt is above the bell curve.

╒ℜℜ╕ American Rush~
Arabian [+7]~
Three Gold~
One Green~
No Red~
In Training~
I wouldn't get your hopes up about this one, he's rather weak. Real fast colt you've got here! Your colt could run all day and not be tired! This colt falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Your colt keeps time well. This colt's balance is average. This colt is quick on its hooves. This colt is a genius!

╒ℜℜ╕ Golden Willow~
Part Arabian x Deliboz [69%] (and pretty sure Giraffe too ^^)
Three Gold~
Three Green~
No Red~
Breeder~
I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong stallion. Your stallion is very fast. Your stallion could run all day and not be tired! This stallion is very cautious and gracious when he moves. This stallion's tempo is like clockwork! This is one balanced horse! This stallion is quick on its hooves. Your stallion is above the bell curve.

∂Veil ╒ℜℜ╕~
Arabian [+6]~
Two Gold~
Two Green~
No Red~
Breeder~
With a little training, she'll grow into quite a strong mare. Your mare is quick on her hooves. This mare has great stamina. This mare is very cautious and gracious when she moves. Your mare keeps time well. Nice mare! Really knows how to keep herself balanced. Now that's one agile mare! Changes direction in the blink of an eye! This mare is a genius!

Breed to~ Shadow

I also train a horse fully for 5k! BUT i only train 3 horse at a time! so i will take a horse and put it on a reserve account to train it next ^^ I also will hopefully be selling rare breeds AND trained horse ^^ You can make requests on here and i will update everyday or so :lol: I will also be posting the contest i am entered in ^^ currently I am in Neon's Frisky Frencher contest!! (http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =24&t=8601) My mare that I have for the contest is listed below! And now I'm interested in Frenchers and if someone wants to help me with getting a few other I'd love it!! ^^ People who help me will get training discounts! And also get their name mentioned at my farm and links to there farm with advertisements to boost visits to their farms! Will that's all for now I'll update soon!
ηα ♥China Doll♥ ╒ℜℜ╕

Please note horse may be moved on side accounts while i have other projects going on~
cookiecutey
Visit My Farm

Re: ╒ℜℜ╕ Farm's

Post by cookiecutey »

You can move horses between accounts?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 am