The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ƑƐ Flawless Ease

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ƑƐ Flawless Ease

Post by Fallon »

Kingsley wrote:Congrats, Fallon. :)
Thank you! :D
Mega wrote:And she is beautiful. perfect 5. Waiting for you to get a stud and put him up. Awesome job!
Thank you! I think getting a stud will probably take a while. For some reason, my mare loves to give me grade horses or fillies, but I'm fine with that. :lol:
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Got a stud (didn't take as long as I expected). Now I just have to wait for him to grow up! :D

ƑƐ Everest
Last edited by Fallon on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

American Warmblood :) nice, looks good
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Wow, it's been awhile (exactly a year and 3 days since I updated this).

So, when I started this farm log, I actually promised myself that I would remember this, but things have been extremely busy for the past year and I ended up temporarily leaving. I'm glad my life settled down and I'm finally back because I forgot just how much I enjoyed this game.

I just updated my goals and fixed basically everything that I left incomplete. To start, I've already been back for maybe 2 week or so and made a decision to purchase premium for a month (yay!) 5 days ago. I ended up selling or aging almost all of my Arabians as I have decided to move on, and I ended my Belgian Warmblood line in favor of my American Warmbloods. It is nice to see that Rodeo_Ace had developed Belgian Warmbloods and spread them through the game (I also see that the fleabitten grey gene has been passed down to basically everyone. I apologize to everyone who doesn't like that color for using a horse with that gene). Mega is the only other breeder for American Warmbloods like before, so after leaving so long, I've got a lot to catch up on. I've also begun training my own horses which is extremely tiring but it's nice to not have to depend on other people (not like the trainers that have trained for me is bad -- they're all really good; it's just that I was already planning to train for myself). I normally train under 3 years 99.8% for each stat which is extremely good but I'm probably still going to depend on other people.

I think that's about all I have to say, so that's all for today (besides the fact that I started hoarding and collecting horses on my alternate account ;)).
Last edited by Fallon on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Uhh, two years really isn't that long of a time compared relatively (haha).

I had to spend two days checking this account and my alternate one because I totally forgot what I was doing before I disappeared yet again. So this time to remind myself:
  • RECREATE MY LINE -
    • I've seen so many new lines that also started from scratch and that just makes me so happy! I've also seen people improving more on literally every single breed on here and I wouldn't expect any less from players on this game. To be honest, I really don't know what I did with my AW line or my BW line. I know I aged some of them but they literally all vanished (except for some sentimental ones on my alt yikes), so I'm starting my new line! There's going to be so much to do and I don't exactly understand how I can make myself go through keeping track of 10 pregnant mares and the crosses all over again but I'll try to make it work.
  • Organize all my paddocks -
    • because they're a mess (why do I have a St. Lawrence horse in my breeding projects?) and I have too many horses to take care of. I forgot how many horses I had on my main until I went to the next day and I couldn't even see all the names (so sad).
  • Collect at least one of every horse breed in the game -
    • I personally have no hope for myself on this one. Maybe just the rare ones then?
It's sad that I decided to wait so long before coming back on here, especially when the people I was close with seems to be inactive. But there's so much that's changed that I can't wait to get back up to speed!
Last edited by Fallon on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Fallon wrote:...
Welcome back Fallon. It's been a long time since we've seen you. :mrgreen:

If you want a quick jump start on the american warmblood again, I just completed this quest so I have some of the warmbloods currently still alive with me. They're nothing special, just those that have come from a LONG line of recipe quest completion, but they do exist with me currently.

Swedes:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2070914
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2328023 (the filly was an accidental breed, just needs to be rehomed, unless she pops by the time you read this)

Danes:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2326746

Belgian:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2386100

Plus I have the last Wb still in quest breed service that I can put up for you:
Dutch:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2329569

But one or two won't last too much longer, so hopefully you see this soon.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Fallon wrote:...
I have no idea what you're talking about. It's only been a couple...years. ;)

I would love more warmbloods, if you're not using them of course. On a different note, you just reminded me of the breeds quests where I have 7/328 done. I should've started from the beginning when I made my first line and get a bunch of my quests completed at the same time (too late to regret now).

Thanks for the warm welcome back! It's always nice to see players that I recognize!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Fallon wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I would love more warmbloods, if you're not using them of course. On a different note, you just reminded me of the breeds quests where I have 7/328 done. I should've started from the beginning when I made my first line and get a bunch of my quests completed at the same time (too late to regret now).

Thanks for the warm welcome back! It's always nice to see players that I recognize!
I'll put the four up now. No charge, consider it a welcome back gift. :D

On another note, Silverine did us a favor (since you're still very early on it) and wrote out a quest recipe work-graph that should save the most amount of room while getting the breeds done in the most straightforward and quick manner. Good luck on that project, it's taken me... it's coming up on a year, at the end of this month, that's when I started it. I'm almost FINALLY done. What an undertaking...

And as a final note, that belgian Wb mare that you'll soon own, may still be the *only* one available for quite some time, unless you find a private one from another senior player. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

https://horseworldonline.net/forum/view ... 12&t=16282
Forgot to give you silverine's link. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Fallon wrote:

I'll put the four up now. No charge, consider it a welcome back gift. :D

On another note, Silverine did us a favor (since you're still very early on it) and wrote out a quest recipe work-graph that should save the most amount of room while getting the breeds done in the most straightforward and quick manner. Good luck on that project, it's taken me... it's coming up on a year, at the end of this month, that's when I started it. I'm almost FINALLY done. What an undertaking...

And as a final note, that belgian Wb mare that you'll soon own, may still be the *only* one available for quite some time, unless you find a private one from another senior player. :mrgreen:
That's what I would call a generous welcome back gift!

The breed quest is like another bullet point on my to-do list for maybe the next five years. Silverine's page is so helpful and hopefully, I get started sooner rather than later (I can't be as quick as you in breeding...I don't even age my horses until I'm sure that every horse in every pasture is at the stage that I want to it to be so a year as a time frame is too short for me). Hats off to you though for sticking with and almost finishing!

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of people's warmblood lines are pretty private so thank you again! <3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 am