The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Mooreland Farm's, Inc.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Mooreland Farm's, Inc.

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Welcome to
Mooreland Farm's, Inc.
Where the Best, Just got Better!
Useful Links
Main (Training/Breeding)
Eventing (Studs/Sales)
Training Thread

Breeding Communities Managed

Walkaloosa
Sugarbush Draft

Club Affiliations

Inhand Jumping Club
United Driving Breeders Club
Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Newsletters

Racing Newsletter
English Eventing Newsletter
English Non-Eventing Newsletter
Western Scored Newsletter
Western Timed Newsletter
Driving Newsletter

Newsletter Contact Forums

Racing & Driving Branches
English Eventing (& Other English) (transitionary)
Western Branches
Understanding the prefixes and names of my horses for quicker references in bloodlines

<<MFI>> = Not bred by me (but I own or owned)
MFI = Bred by me (probably still owned by me)
【ℳℱinc.】 = Proven lines
Prefix + Breed = Using for breeding purposes
Breed + (F) = Foundation horse from the AC
⋠MFI⋡ Name ⋠␟⋡ = 95% or higher meets the Sugarbush/Spotted/Pintaloosa Draft requirements
↫MFI↬ = Either Prefix or Suffix Leopard Thoroughbreds

All names will be followed by or to designate either male or female, once geldings are added they will have nothing added to the end of their name.

Note: If you purchase a foal from me, please feel free to change the prefix (no need to ask). My name is listed as the breeder, which cannot be changed. I use these prefixes to help me breed more efficiently, since I have over 100 horses being worked with at any given time.
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 73 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Club/Trainers/Color Classes

MFI Preferred Breeder's Club

These club members have proven their trustworthiness in various ways, and have certain privileges....

- Can request trainings directly through me (discounted rate: $10K a horse)
- May inquire about breeding to my private horde of horses (restrictions do apply)
- Will have a certain amount of input on who becomes a member

Additional privileges will be added as they are thought up

Members In no particular order

Vallers
Woodstock
Bitapetrone
Silverine
deanimator
Tisha
Mora098
BlackOak
Fallon

Don't ask to be added as a member, that will be an instant bar from membership. If your name is on the membership list, and you would like it removed, then feel free to message me. These privileges apply to Mooreland Farms, Inc. only, other members are not bound to uphold these or any other privileges.
Trainers I will Vouch for...

These trainers have trained horses for me, at various times and various purposes. I will happily recommend seeking their services out if your in need of a trainer. Please see their training/services threads, for current availability and prices.

Vallers
sandyleigh79
Tisha
Kamichi Stables
HorzeLover101
Fallon
Color Classes

I host an intro into horse color genetics open to the public in the color section of chat or via my private room. Typically it takes about five or six total classes or about to cover all of the basics. Classes run for approximately 1.5 hours to 2 hrs. Class schedule can go faster or slower depending on the students pace. These classes don't cover the shorthand for the genetics, but they are put together to build a foundation so that you can figure out the majority of colors on your own.

If you are interested, please contact me before hand to let me know there will be someone there.

Private classes are available on a first come, first serve basis. I do work Saturday - Tuesday

Usual Schedule

Class 1: Basic Coats and Modifiers
Class 2: Cream and Advance Modifiers
Class 3: Combinations
Class 4: Pearls
Class 5: Advance Class
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:03 am, edited 23 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. - Specialty Breeds

Appendix Quarter Horses

Sahara (retired), what can I say about this stunning stallion. He has three disciplines that he is Supreme Master Grand Champion in. He evented in five disciplines all of which he hold a win ratio of over 85%. He has broken over 17 world records in Pole Bending (maintaining 95% win ratio in over 1,400 starts) and has earned $7,620,491 in all events in 3,517 starts with a impressive 92.8 % win ratio.
Tonka (retired) has two disciplines that she is Supreme Master Grand Champion in. She has evented successfully in Barrels (1,114 starts) and Cutting (833 starts) both of which have a win ratio of over 90%. She broke the level four barrel racing record and has amassed $4,651,752 in earnings.

Cat has been working towards Supreme Master Grand Champion in two events. He broke the world record level two in Barrel Racing and so far has accumulated $2,169,137 in earnings.
Moke started with a Supreme Master Grand Champion in Sprint Racing earning a staggering $31,329,889 in over 800 starts, while maintaining a 89% win ratio. He was retrained and is now working in Barrels and Cutting.
Rags (95%) started with a Supreme Master Grand Champion in Sprint Racing earning $6,946,586 in over 450 starts, while maintaining a 88% win ratio. She has been retrained and is currently excelling in Barrel Racing.
Uncle (【ℳℱinc.】 O-Mok-See ♂ x 【ℳℱinc.】 Rags to Riches ♀) ultimately started his career as a failed Sprint Racer. He was retrained after 48 starts, and is continuing with an exciting career in Barrel Racing, Cutting.
So Few (【ℳℱinc.】 O-Mok-See ♂ x 【ℳℱinc.】 Rags to Riches ♀) started his career as a Sprint Racer, so far he has amassed $1,988,044 in earnings in over 150 starts, maintaining a 87% win ratio.
Pass (retired) (【ℳℱinc.】 O-Mok-See ♂ x MFI Gossips Avenue ♀) started out as a Supreme Master Grand Champion Sprinter with $14,158,296 in earnings. She moved on to Barrel Racing.
Ought (Appendix Quarter Horse x Thoroughbred [50%]) is just starting out her career. She was bred with the intent of adding a bit of bulk to my Appendix Quarter Horse line.
Stridor (Part Appendix Quarter Horse x Forest Horse [78%]) is Supreme Grand Champion in Cross Country and has been doing well in Obstacle Driving.
Walkaloosas

October Wind is Supreme Master Grand Champion in Western Trail and Working Ranch, bringing in $7,887,620 in 905 events.
Double Delight is Supreme Master Grand Champion in Western Pleasure, bringing in $3,925,705 from three different events while maintaining a 85% win ratio in 508 starts.
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. - Thoroughbred

Thoroughbreds

My Leopard Complex Thoroughbred line can be found at the Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club Horse Registry.
Yule (retired) has evented in Steeplechasing and he is Supreme Grand Champion, he has won $13,551,061 in 338 while maintaining a 86.4 %. He has also evented in other racing disciplines wining a total of $21,830,295. He will be used eventually to add a bit more speed and refinement to my Appendix's.
Spotted Leopard Thoroughbreds

I joined the Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club on March 15th, 2020 as a breeder and competitor. I have listed much of my stock on the Bloodline Registration, I will only place special horses on the this page. This is the only club where members can request training from me using the appropriate channel.
Mighty Mite Thoroughbreds

Chippewa (retired) has evented in In-Hand Jumping and is Master Grand Champion, she has won $3,246,920 in 279 events while maintaining a 82%. She was born 19 Inches tall.
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:29 am, edited 33 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc.

Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. - Light Horses

Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. - Warmbloods

Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. Walkaloosas, Tekes and More!

Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mooreland Farm's, Inc. Walkaloosas, Tekes and More!

Russian Ponies
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:20 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:20 am