The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by ladyoblivion »

Congratz! Keep up the good work! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Congratz! Keep up the good work! :D
You too.. love those Friesians coming by every now and then. I expect that in a few weeks i want to make a couple of new shires and i hope i can use some of your friesians :D :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: You too.. love those Friesians coming by every now and then. I expect that in a few weeks i want to make a couple of new shires and i hope i can use some of your friesians :D :oops:
Thanks! I'm doing my best to keep a balance in hgp, confo and breeders reports :D hopefully by the time you're ready I'll have 65K+, 64+ confo and 5-6 gold stats :D at least that's what I'm shooting for ;)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

WOW, that would be GREAT. i 've seen you sell some very good friesians, so i immidiatly thought "She must have better if she sells those champs" :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Tempting Rain ☥Oblivion

This guy here is one of my top producers right now and my highest hgp. I wish he was 100% but at least with bred with pure friesians he thows 100% foals :) Nice long mane and tail with medium feathering. He's a medium-heavy which should be good for your foals and he's close with his evaluations (except he's waaaaay tall and heavy) to throw some nice 3 starred foals. :D
95% Friesian
HGP: 64,302
4 Gold (Stamina;Tempo;Balance;Intelligence)
Str = | Sp ++ | Mov ++ | Agi ++
Speed 13
Strength 19
Stamina 47
Balance 50
Movement 50
Agility 26
Tempo 36
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Tempting Rain ☥Oblivion

This guy here is one of my top producers right now and my highest hgp. I wish he was 100% but at least with bred with pure friesians he thows 100% foals :) Nice long mane and tail with medium feathering. He's a medium-heavy which should be good for your foals and he's close with his evaluations (except he's waaaaay tall and heavy) to throw some nice 3 starred foals. :D
95% Friesian
HGP: 64,302
4 Gold (Stamina;Tempo;Balance;Intelligence)
Str = | Sp ++ | Mov ++ | Agi ++
Speed 13
Strength 19
Stamina 47
Balance 50
Movement 50
Agility 26
Tempo 36
I knew it.. i knew you got a secret weapon! Very nice
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

I need to get that strength up though XD Thanks :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

You upgrade them via crossbreeding right? if you need something with strenght, you know where to find me :)
crossbreeding with a forest with strenght will give some benefits because forest is already part of the friesian..
95% fries/forest x 95% fries/forest gives a 100% for example
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Oh yeah I love your forest horses! You've got a few over 60 in strength don't ya?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Oh yeah I love your forest horses! You've got a few over 60 in strength don't ya?
i got them scattered, and i was sure i had a 65 strenght forest, but i guess i let him/her age out.. i just got to may things going on.

I was also looking for my friesian mare with 61 HGP, but i cant find her aswell.. highest friesian i got is only 60 hgp
So me and my big mouth lost them..

But i still got atleast 2 forest horses with 60 strenght and more then a few with 50+ strenght.
Making fresh friesians as we speak, but i have no luck for the last full week of trying. First i made arab x andy that where pony type and then breed with horse type forests,, no succes and i got bored so started over and made arab x andy horse types and breed them with low ponytype forests..

but thats just a side project, while i am trying to make Boulonnais horses.. after a week i only got one

but at the same time i was making vladimir heavy drafts and thank god i got a lot of them.. so i stored them for later

also upgrading some russian dons, want them with 70HGP, highest mix so far is only 68hgp, but i'll get there..

Perhaps i should be doing less projects hahaha

ooh and i made some new dutch drafts at the same time.. i see flying horses at night :shock:

but if you want me to put up a strenght forest of something else with strenght let me know
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am