The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ new Friesians ♞

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: Did you know that when you breed a 100% COI horse with a non related 100% COI horse you will get lower COI ?
Putting the friesians on hold for now and doing some other stuff.

You really like Shards Constellation? like it enough to forget the COI? you you want me to put her up? And Fokke? or do you something from the next batch (next month)
Sorry I was gone for a few days working with my husband so I didn't have time to get on, but yes as long as they are not related the COI goes down, but I didn't look far back enough to see if they had any relations. :lol:

I'll take them both. :D How much do you want for them?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Did you know that when you breed a 100% COI horse with a non related 100% COI horse you will get lower COI ?
Putting the friesians on hold for now and doing some other stuff.

You really like Shards Constellation? like it enough to forget the COI? you you want me to put her up? And Fokke? or do you something from the next batch (next month)
Sorry I was gone for a few days working with my husband so I didn't have time to get on, but yes as long as they are not related the COI goes down, but I didn't look far back enough to see if they had any relations. :lol:

For YOU? 1`dollar each.. i am pretty busy myself and cant concentrate to well(sick), so i put them up for offer tommorow if you dont mind
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:

For YOU? 1`dollar each.. i am pretty busy myself and cant concentrate to well(sick), so i put them up for offer tommorow if you dont mind
Awesome thanks! Whenever you're ready is fine. Thanks so much! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Awesome thanks! Whenever you're ready is fine. Thanks so much! :D
first one is up for sale a few days now
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
crazy 8arb wrote: TNX.. This is the result of 8arbarossa's fresh friesian project.. got a little disappointed since some grade horse had 65-66HGP with lots of stickers.. but if you see something you want to use, let us know. we stored them for you so they dont age :geek:
I really like Shards Constellation, she has the best chance to produce green movement foals which I am still trying really hard to breed into them lol :D And Fokke looks good too! They all still have a bit of a high coi, so if you get ones that are lower than 50% that would great :D Thanks for all your hard work with them!
next one is up aswell,
I was rushed to the hospital and had to stay there for a few days.. When i got visitors i sometimes got to take a look at the forum, but couldnt do anything else.. But i escaped and put Fokke up for you
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:
I really like Shards Constellation, she has the best chance to produce green movement foals which I am still trying really hard to breed into them lol :D And Fokke looks good too! They all still have a bit of a high coi, so if you get ones that are lower than 50% that would great :D Thanks for all your hard work with them!
next one is up aswell,
I was rushed to the hospital and had to stay there for a few days.. When i got visitors i sometimes got to take a look at the forum, but couldnt do anything else.. But i escaped and put Fokke up for you
Aww no worries about time, I've got plenty and am in no rush. I hope you're doing okay! :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

If you are still offering jobs I would like one. I've been on the game for a while now and I've run out of things to do. :oops:
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
If you are still offering jobs I would like one. I've been on the game for a while now and I've run out of things to do. :oops:
Hi Jasmine, we could use better North African Barbs. We would like higher HGP offcourse and most importantly we like them to keep their original hip (sloped) conformation.

If you want a more difficult job, we could use a Dutch Harness Horse or Gelderlander with HGP 60+ and also a sloped hip.

What do you think about these jobs?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
next one is up aswell,
Aww no worries about time, I've got plenty and am in no rush. I hope you're doing okay! :)
Still alive, but barely.. i accepted your bid :)
So how are your projects going? :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

LilyTromp wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Hi Jasmine, we could use better North African Barbs. We would like higher HGP offcourse and most importantly we like them to keep their original hip (sloped) conformation.

If you want a more difficult job, we could use a Dutch Harness Horse or Gelderlander with HGP 60+ and also a sloped hip.

What do you think about these jobs?

I can start with the North African Barbs right now. The other ones would take a little while.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 pm