The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by BleedingHrt »

LilyTromp wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:ping
I've got a few horses you might be interested in: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/50200
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1258373
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

I am sorry but due to recent happenings and the fact that one person has destroyed me in this game and because of their immature little stunts everyone hates me.

I dont have the energy to fight it again. I have come to the realization that this isnt a friendly community and since i have no chance of even trying to continue my game forward with no help.

I am just going to quit.

I will offer the two horses you so graciously sold me back to you for no cost.

And if you see anything else you guys like you may tell me so.
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

BleedingHrt wrote:I am sorry but due to recent happenings and the fact that one person has destroyed me in this game and because of their immature little stunts everyone hates me.
Wow, I had no idea. I am not much on chat (perhaps with good reason) so I don't know what happend, but I don't hate you and so not everone does ;-)
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

LilyTromp wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:I am sorry but due to recent happenings and the fact that one person has destroyed me in this game and because of their immature little stunts everyone hates me.
Wow, I had no idea. I am not much on chat (perhaps with good reason) so I don't know what happend, but I don't hate you and so not everone does ;-)

I had just started trying to make a name and Dressage_Queen was a business partner with me, well due to other players and a little breakdown due to my health....some had made it that anybody in affiliant with me would be affected. So i gave her an out of the deal because she was constantly complaining she was being affected by me.

Well as i told her she could have the stallions back right away and the mares as soon as i got the fillies i needed. Which was only a few hours cause i had made a friend that aged them very quickly for me and i got 2 fillies. Well i had fallen asleep at the last minute because i wasnt feeling well. And was back only 2 hours later.
Well i find out the next day that she had threatened my friend, and was trying to bash my name as well. Which ended with her being blocked.

Last night she tried using anther player i liked, to communicate with me. Thus making me angrier. I had started yelling at her to leave me alone.

Well now in chat everybody had just backed away and deals i had made were taken away because of this stunt she did because she kept pushing for a half hour and would NOT leave me alone.

And now i just cant fight it if the people that were at one point willing to help me are now not.

And i am just too broken at this point to even try.
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

BleedingHrt wrote:And i am just too broken at this point to even try.
Well, although I am in a good partnership here at the FutureFarm ( we know eachother in real life) I tend to play this game solitary. Whenever I want something, I try to make it myself. It might take a long time, but than there's the satisfaction of doing it yourself... Good partners and friends are hard to find. Please remember you can keep all your horses and projects and come back to the game later.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

LilyTromp wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:And i am just too broken at this point to even try.
Well, although I am in a good partnership here at the FutureFarm ( we know eachother in real life) I tend to play this game solitary. Whenever I want something, I try to make it myself. It might take a long time, but than there's the satisfaction of doing it yourself... Good partners and friends are hard to find. Please remember you can keep all your horses and projects and come back to the game later.

I might just save a few idk....i dont know what i want to do anymore.
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

Hello there!! I'm currently trying to breed for java. I need timor to do that. If I'm lucky, I might get my first one in about 24 turns but that's if the 5* eval pops out. The chance is low but worth trying.

To get to the point, your "8♞Blue boy " http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/881827 is the best there is. 5* Java eval and full blooded Timor to boot. It never has any stamina though so I can't breed with it. I'd very much be interested in this horse. At least for 1 or 2 breeds. My other projects are going great but the Java project is going very slowly and some great blood like his could hurry it along. Ultimately, I'd like to breed for Bali, but I need Java to do that and I need Timor for Java. So, I'm stuck.

My Farm log and Farm location is in my signature. Please feel free to quote me here or contact me in my farm log or through premium messenger. I'm on about every day for at least a few minutes.
Last edited by Babydluv81 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

BleedingHrt wrote:
LilyTromp wrote:
Well, although I am in a good partnership here at the FutureFarm..... Please remember you can keep all your horses and projects and come back to the game later.

I might just save a few idk....i dont know what i want to do anymore.

Are you guys still around? Bleed, if you are, I have been doing solo projects too and in terms of a lot of these players I think I'm still newer or low on the totem pole. I would love to help you pick a goal and try to see it accomplished. I have been having great success with my Konik and Aenos projects. I'm expecting my first Aenos out of my next round of foals. Lily is right. NOTHING gets you more happy and excited than seeing something you've wanted and worked for pay off like having a new foal. It's like christmas every time. My farm log is in my signature. If you're still around, feel free to check it out and reply to my posts. It's kind of an on going journal from things I learned when I first started and things that have happened since then. Not everything is listed, but I think it might help you ?
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:Hello there!! I'm currently trying to breed for java. I need timor to do that. If I'm lucky, I might get my first one in about 24 turns but that's if the 5* eval pops out. The chance is low but worth trying.

To get to the point, your "8♞Blue boy " http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/881827 is the best there is. 5* Java eval and full blooded Timor to boot. It never has any stamina though so I can't breed with it. I'd very much be interested in this horse. At least for 1 or 2 breeds. My other projects are going great but the Java project is going very slowly and some great blood like his could hurry it along. Ultimately, I'd like to breed for Bali, but I need Java to do that and I need Timor for Java. So, I'm stuck.

My Farm log and Farm location is in my signature. Please feel free to quote me here or contact me in my farm log or through premium messenger. I'm on about every day for at least a few minutes.
Excuse my late reaction...
I will give him a turn, so you can breed again :D

When i have a bit more time i will make a new Java stud for you to use aswell. (unrelated to Blueboy)
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

8arbarossa wrote:
Babydluv81 wrote:Hello there!! I'm currently trying to breed for java. I need timor to do that. If I'm lucky, I might get my first one in about 24 turns but that's if the 5* eval pops out. The chance is low but worth trying.

Excuse my late reaction...
I will give him a turn, so you can breed again :D

When i have a bit more time i will make a new Java stud for you to use aswell. (unrelated to Blueboy)
I am also willing to sell my 2 Timor studs if you want? Because of your demand/wish i think its time to breed a new Blue boy 8-)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 pm