The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:setting them up for sale now
i have put them in the trailer to the butcher :twisted: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

and one last one
it was in another account
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

your horse gave birth during the slaughter :P
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/829623

do you want the foal back?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

no, i have no need of it
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

I have set two of my horses up for private offer sale on my Mirabitur account, with the sale title of '8arbarossa', so you can buy them for 5$ or whatever

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/29454
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

stored them for ya :)
Yesterday we got a 2 gold 1 green with a HGP 55k+.. going well
And you everything going as wished?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

Yeah, everything's going just fine.
Sadly, one of my horses aged out, and he was the one I was entering into local competitions.... making $700+ per day was pretty great, but i now have to train up some young'uns...
I've been diluting the lines a bit, trying to inject some new blood from some other breeds with phenomenal stats. Sadly, Arabians are really popular, and there are lots of amazing black arabians on the stud market.... But if I use them, I'm bound to get an akhal-teke....

My spreadsheet formula is going nuts over the fact that i'm breeding my so-so mares with amazing(yet inbred) studs, but I think the COI will even out after a generation or so, since i'm bringing in a separate, isolated bloodline, and there is no chance of the foal having the same grandparents on both sides =_=

I will probably be periodically putting horses up for private sale periodically. I'll stick them in the 'For Sale' pasture and probably mark it in their notes, so if you feel like picking them up, go ahead.
I have enough pony tokens to upgrade my main account, but i'm holding off until I have a bit more in reserve, so I can only have 2 private sales happening at a time...

I realize that this message is a bit disorganized, but ehh, it's an update all the same.
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

I have two more up for sale
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

There are two up for sale at
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49552
and two for sale at
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/29454

If you have any room in your pasture
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:Yeah, everything's going just fine.
Sadly, one of my horses aged out, and he was the one I was entering into local competitions.... making $700+ per day was pretty great, but i now have to train up some young'uns...
I've been diluting the lines a bit, trying to inject some new blood from some other breeds with phenomenal stats. Sadly, Arabians are really popular, and there are lots of amazing black arabians on the stud market.... But if I use them, I'm bound to get an akhal-teke....
I know the feeling, we have the same problem.. i removed my 'i like math'topic, but have you seen it? if you breed the Turkmene with great Akhal tekes you can have some benefits. for example a part Turkmenex akhal teke 90% bred with a same kind of horse with for example 96% Turkmene will give you a 100% Turkmene.. i did it with the przewalski and trying it with the turkmene aswell.

My spreadsheet formula is going nuts over the fact that i'm breeding my so-so mares with amazing(yet inbred) studs, but I think the COI will even out after a generation or so, since i'm bringing in a separate, isolated bloodline, and there is no chance of the foal having the same grandparents on both sides =_=
U can alwaus bring down COI. my plan is to use your stud, my studs and of my partners and cross them with adopted horses to bring down coi again.

I will probably be periodically putting horses up for private sale periodically. I'll stick them in the 'For Sale' pasture and probably mark it in their notes, so if you feel like picking them up, go ahead.
I am getting pretty full now, adopted 10+ horses from you in 24 hours hahaha, so the comming days i cant take more horses sorry

I have enough pony tokens to upgrade my main account, but i'm holding off until I have a bit more in reserve, so I can only have 2 private sales happening at a time...
Upgrading is not only for more private sales, you then get 2 times the turns you have now, your game will get twice as fast.. think about it :)

I realize that this message is a bit disorganized, but ehh, it's an update all the same.
No prob, messages seems fine to me :) tnx for the update :) BTW i am offering a Turkmene newborn colt with HGP 50 if you are interested
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 pm