The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
cool :) we are honored that you read our log :)

working fast is a benefit of working together.. and its gives me more time to try to help others
although.. most of our projects dont get mentioned in our log, sometimes we just forget the log for a short time :)
Yeah, I totally agree with that one.
I did partner up with someone before, and I've agreed to fund a project. Though my partner did nearly all the work :lol:
Hmm, I guess I sometimes forget my farm log too. Like the time I didn't reply you for like, a few months?
Btw, (This is shameless self promoting) you could check out my training tread if you need any horses trained. I was bored so I opened one. 8-)
HAHA cool.. i have seen your tread, but i thought it was closed.. but know what you are starting, because i always need horses to be trained :) :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:
HAHA cool.. i have seen your tread, but i thought it was closed.. but know what you are starting, because i always need horses to be trained :) :)
I think I'll manage :lol:
The training thread will be open as long as I have my premium account. I feel proud. :lol:
I can train a horse fully in about 4 hours. All stats to 99.8% and more. Hehe. It's open now. I've finished training Claire_2's horse.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I think I'll manage :lol:
The training thread will be open as long as I have my premium account. I feel proud. :lol:
I can train a horse fully in about 4 hours. All stats to 99.8% and more. Hehe. It's open now. I've finished training Claire_2's horse.
i just checked it out.. normally i ask Claire to train my horses but i see you are Claire's trainer hahaha.
If you train only 1 horse at the time, you can use a trained horse to do local competitions on level 10. If you do competitions every day for a week you get enough pony tokens for another month PREMIUM.. you will be immortal 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

The French connection ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by LilyTromp »

So it's been a while since a last update, there for I'll try to give a little update. Lately we've been working on the French Connection, several French breeds like Boulonnais, Araboulonnais, Limousin, Navarrin Horse, both used to make French Anglo-Arabs, which we used to make Selle Francais and Auvergne.

Overdue

Araboulonnais

For the Limousins we used the great showjumper Overdue (Boulonnais stallion bred by 8arbarossa), who sadly retired last week. We still miss him, but it's good to see so many offspring that look like him. He is also a foundation stallion of the Araboulonnais line. For example his grandson Limousine, who does well as a showjumper and cross country competitor

Limousine

For the Navarrin Horse we used Championbreeders WAB stallion and made two Navarrins. FIrst born mare Bigourdin is already a Grand Champion in Western Trail. The stallion has better stats but isn't any better as a competitor.

Bigourdin

Together they were one of the ingredients of the French Anglo Arab mix. We got quite a few. They oldest ones are now competing and Endurance seems to be their thing. Though Harpagon also seems to do well in Saddleseat, Hunter and Western Pleasure.

Harpagon

With the FAA we were able to make Auverge and Selle Francais. The Auvergne mix was relatively easy. They are in training so we will see in time whether they are any good. For the Selle Francais we also needed upgraded Norman Cobs. So we bred Le Havre, another showjumper. We used to breed Forest and still had some great ones. The Tarpan part was a little harder to find, until 8arbarossa reminded me he had some...

Auvergne colt

Le Havre

We've bred a couple of Selle Francais by now, the youngest, Le Roi Danse, a stallion with decend stats. He will be trained and tested in time. Breeding the Selle Francais was somewhat harder, as I personally thought the SF was a light breed like the modern showjumper we see on the tv. Still hoping our SF's will be showjumpers.

Le Roi Danse
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

The French connection ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

LilyTromp wrote:.
nice summary
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: The French connection ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Starlite wrote:ping
hey there, i used a lot of your norfolk trotters and have seen that you also want speed in your norfolk trotters.
So i have a nice stud for sale for you, if you are interested ofcourse.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1105093
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ Our First Mustang ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
PP Farms
Visit My Farm

New World Records @ ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by PP Farms »

WHOOP WHOOP