The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:Oh
Thought that I would tell you that I just recently acquired the top Persian Arabian in the game :D :D
So that means that I have the top three earning Persians in game along with the seven.
Along with top points persian, fifth points horse, thirteenth and seventeenth.
Also top wins Persian and eighth most wins Persian.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: i got them scattered, and i was sure i had a 65 strenght forest, but i guess i let him/her age out.. i just got to may things going on.

I was also looking for my friesian mare with 61 HGP, but i cant find her aswell.. highest friesian i got is only 60 hgp
So me and my big mouth lost them..

But i still got atleast 2 forest horses with 60 strenght and more then a few with 50+ strenght.
Making fresh friesians as we speak, but i have no luck for the last full week of trying. First i made arab x andy that where pony type and then breed with horse type forests,, no succes and i got bored so started over and made arab x andy horse types and breed them with low ponytype forests..

but thats just a side project, while i am trying to make Boulonnais horses.. after a week i only got one

but at the same time i was making vladimir heavy drafts and thank god i got a lot of them.. so i stored them for later

also upgrading some russian dons, want them with 70HGP, highest mix so far is only 68hgp, but i'll get there..

Perhaps i should be doing less projects hahaha

ooh and i made some new dutch drafts at the same time.. i see flying horses at night :shock:

but if you want me to put up a strenght forest of something else with strenght let me know
I hate when that happens. I've gone through so many horses sometimes I forget to save the ones I want to keep and they age out :P That's quite a lot of projects you're working on! I've had to stop all my side projects because I found they took up too much time and space when I really started working on the Friesians again. They started out as my primary and then I moved onto Aztecas and then Pintabians. When I came back to my Friesians I realized how far behind I had gotten with them so I stored all my good side horses to work back on these black beauties again. :D If you do get fresh Friesians let me know, I'd love to drop the COI of my herd :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Oh
Thought that I would tell you that I just recently acquired the top Persian Arabian in the game :D :D
So that means that I have the top three earning Persians in game along with the seven.
Along with top points persian, fifth points horse, thirteenth and seventeenth.
Also top wins Persian and eighth most wins Persian.
So you bought a worse horse just to have more top earning horses.. GOOD JOB, that good thinking.
Thats pretty cool :!:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote: I hate when that happens. I've gone through so many horses sometimes I forget to save the ones I want to keep and they age out :P That's quite a lot of projects you're working on! I've had to stop all my side projects because I found they took up too much time and space when I really started working on the Friesians again. They started out as my primary and then I moved onto Aztecas and then Pintabians. When I came back to my Friesians I realized how far behind I had gotten with them so I stored all my good side horses to work back on these black beauties again. :D If you do get fresh Friesians let me know, I'd love to drop the COI of my herd :D
But you regained you status as best Friesian breeder, and you are all on top again :!:
I will certainly inform you.. i had the same idea, the only problem is that when i get a fresh friesian it wont be black. but that is just a small problem for you, right? ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: But you regained you status as best Friesian breeder, and you are all on top again :!:
I will certainly inform you.. i had the same idea, the only problem is that when i get a fresh friesian it wont be black. but that is just a small problem for you, right? ;)
If you get black ones that would be awesome, but if not it's okay, I'll breed it back in hopefully :lol: Thank you, I don't know if I'm the best Friesian breeder but I'm trying to get them up there with the arab quality horses (though hopefully with much less COI). :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: But you regained you status as best Friesian breeder, and you are all on top again :!:
If you get black ones that would be awesome, but if not it's okay, I'll breed it back in hopefully :lol: Thank you, I don't know if I'm the best Friesian breeder but I'm trying to get them up there with the arab quality horses (though hopefully with much less COI). :D
Being the best means not only having the highest HGP horses, but for me it also means being the most approachable, and you are :)

i'll let you know when i get some friesians.. i finally got 2 more Boulonnias horses, so tomorrow i should focus more on friesians.. probably gonna take me a month hahahaha :roll: :cry:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
No there are a lot more competitors now.. But i am sure that one of the horses i trained is gonna win :twisted: :twisted:
Did one of the horses trained by you end up winning? ;) Also how many horses trained by you did mine beat? 8-)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
No there are a lot more competitors now.. But i am sure that one of the horses i trained is gonna win :twisted: :twisted:
Did one of the horses trained by you end up winning? ;) Also how many horses trained by you did mine beat? 8-)
Little Joe won second! 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

wildhorse58215 wrote:I did thanks
STOP!!! before you enter your horse need to be in better condition, condition is poor, feed your horse some performance mix till he is moderatly thin

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/34202

You need Revenge
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: Being the best means not only having the highest HGP horses, but for me it also means being the most approachable, and you are :)

i'll let you know when i get some friesians.. i finally got 2 more Boulonnias horses, so tomorrow i should focus more on friesians.. probably gonna take me a month hahahaha :roll: :cry:
Thank you for the wonderful compliment :D Gratz on the Boulonnias! Whenever you get them just let me know thanks! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 pm