The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Being the best means not only having the highest HGP horses, but for me it also means being the most approachable, and you are :)

i'll let you know when i get some friesians.. i finally got 2 more Boulonnias horses, so tomorrow i should focus more on friesians.. probably gonna take me a month hahahaha :roll: :cry:
Thank you for the wonderful compliment :D Gratz on the Boulonnias! Whenever you get them just let me know thanks! :D
Just got one, but she sucks so much i wont even post her :cry:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: Just got one, but she sucks so much i wont even post her :cry:
Well maybe they come as easy as she did but better :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Just got one, but she sucks so much i wont even post her :cry:
Well maybe they come as easy as she did but better :D
we will see, said the blind man 8-) i'll keep you posted :geek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ new Boulonnais Showjumper ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Overdue

Took me a while to get a Boulonnais. This heavy horse loves to jump
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

An excellent competitor! Congratulations. :D
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ new Boulonnais Showjumper ♞

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote:Overdue

Wow! He's awesome! And handsome too!
crazy 8arb
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ new Friesians ♞

Post by crazy 8arb »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Overdue

Wow! He's awesome! And handsome too!
TNX.. This is the result of 8arbarossa's fresh friesian project.. got a little disappointed since some grade horse had 65-66HGP with lots of stickers.. but if you see something you want to use, let us know. we stored them for you so they dont age :geek:
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

crazy 8arb wrote: TNX.. This is the result of 8arbarossa's fresh friesian project.. got a little disappointed since some grade horse had 65-66HGP with lots of stickers.. but if you see something you want to use, let us know. we stored them for you so they dont age :geek:
I really like Shards Constellation, she has the best chance to produce green movement foals which I am still trying really hard to breed into them lol :D And Fokke looks good too! They all still have a bit of a high coi, so if you get ones that are lower than 50% that would great :D Thanks for all your hard work with them!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
crazy 8arb wrote: TNX.. This is the result of 8arbarossa's fresh friesian project.. got a little disappointed since some grade horse had 65-66HGP with lots of stickers.. but if you see something you want to use, let us know. we stored them for you so they dont age :geek:
I really like Shards Constellation, she has the best chance to produce green movement foals which I am still trying really hard to breed into them lol :D And Fokke looks good too! They all still have a bit of a high coi, so if you get ones that are lower than 50% that would great :D Thanks for all your hard work with them!
Did you know that when you breed a 100% COI horse with a non related 100% COI horse you will get lower COI ?
Putting the friesians on hold for now and doing some other stuff.

You really like Shards Constellation? like it enough to forget the COI? you you want me to put her up? And Fokke? or do you something from the next batch (next month)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

New breed @ ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by LilyTromp »

Gelderlander stallion

He is very useful for our future projects
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:49 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:49 am