The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Twin Oaks Racing Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Twin Oaks Racing Stables

Post by bunnylover88 »

Hey guys! :D
Welcome to Twin Oaks Racing Stables Farm Log! Currently I am working on breeding excellent lines of Thoroughbred and Deliboz horses. I usually race my colts/stallions and keep my mares for having foals. Below is the link to my Grand Champion sprint racer, Sea Biscuit. He is my foundation sire and up for stud! Come on over to Twin Oaks and check it out! I am relatively new to the game, but constantly working to expand my stables! Thanks for reading!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/832660
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: Twin Oaks Racing Stables

Post by bunnylover88 »

Twin Oaks Update! We are super excited about our newest project: racing Turkmenes!
The specifics:
1. 5* rating
2. Color: black and maybe blue/green/tiger eyes
3. Green or gold speed and stamina and intelligence

We are of course still breeding our champion racing Thoroughbreds! Anglo-Arabians are another breed we have started on. Planning to show jump with them!
Thanks for reading!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 am