The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Leopard Patterns - Information and open discussion

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Patterns - Information and open discussion

Post by Silverine »

Finally! All the different parts that I knew I had the genes for coming together on one horse. Can I get more foals like this, please? XD

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:Finally! All the different parts that I knew I had the genes for coming together on one horse. Can I get more foals like this, please? XD
Very nice pseudo-leopard. I especially like the graying shadow of her tail. I also like the curly-Que, dragon-like mark on her chest, right in front of her leg.
I can't decide of whether I see a kangaroo, a flying dragon or an upside down question mark.

If only they were real...
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:Very nice pseudo-leopard. I especially like the graying shadow of her tail. I also like the curly-Que, dragon-like mark on her chest, right in front of her leg.
I can't decide of whether I see a kangaroo, a flying dragon or an upside down question mark.

Haha, I hadn't noticed that little mark! To me it looks like a tiny whirlpool. Now another question - what would she look like as a double-Lp?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Very nice pseudo-leopard. I especially like the graying shadow of her tail. I also like the curly-Que, dragon-like mark on her chest, right in front of her leg.

Haha, I hadn't noticed that little mark! To me it looks like a tiny whirlpool. Now another question - what would she look like as a double-Lp?
All white with a stubbornly black nose! And what looks like a painter took a paintbrush and shook it over her.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: All white with a stubbornly black nose! And what looks like a painter took a paintbrush and shook it over her.
Maybe she dipped her nose in the bucket and then shook it? :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: All white with a stubbornly black nose! And what looks like a painter took a paintbrush and shook it over her.
Maybe she dipped her nose in the bucket and then shook it? :lol:
Most definitely!
What a face she must've made.
Hey, at least it wasn't tar.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: Most definitely!
What a face she must've made.
Hey, at least it wasn't tar.
I can just hear her snort. :lol:
Maybe instead of paint it was molasses. Then it's a regular occurrence, so every day she has a new spot pattern. XD
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
I can just hear her snort. :lol:
Maybe instead of paint it was molasses. Then it's a regular occurrence, so every day she has a new spot pattern. XD
I can just imagine 'NOT' letting her out to pasture with anybody else, she'll come in missing skin, from the nibbles the other horses were taking.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: I can just imagine 'NOT' letting her out to pasture with anybody else, she'll come in missing skin, from the nibbles the other horses were taking.
Ugh, now I have to get her her own pasture! I can't leave her in the barn or she'll get it all sticky!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: I can just imagine 'NOT' letting her out to pasture with anybody else, she'll come in missing skin, from the nibbles the other horses were taking.
Ugh, now I have to get her her own pasture! I can't leave her in the barn or she'll get it all sticky!
HAH! She'll come in every day for dinner and you won't recognize her... She'll be bay one day, brown the next... Dunnish when she rolls in the sand...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:13 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:13 am