The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Re: My first 2 gold Quarter Horse!!!

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
So when my sickness away the same day my horse went ballistic on me in real life, bucking like she isn't broke and throwing me off into the driveway >_> I'm fine now, just a little sore in my rump and shoulders!

I don't know anybody selling Rangers...there are 5 of them on the stud market though. I was thinking we could buy 3-5 appaloosa coat mares then breed them to pure using the Ranger studs, culling all non appaloosa foals of course. Let me know your opinion!
You are welcome to do that! :D Also, since I have two Colorado mares, I would be willing to let you have one if you want!
Hey sorry I haven't responded in a LONG time! Real life got pretty busy! I'm two tests away from getting my GED and will be taking the science GED tomorrow, then all I have left is math! So I've completely forgot about HWO in that time frame :P And I lost my premium status again darn it :x I can't regain them as quickly as before because Change the Channel retired last month or so :(

I'm ready to start up again myself, I'm gonna continue on with the QH until I've got the stats I want cemented in then I'm going to start training them for competition. For our newest project with the Colorado Ranger horses I'm going to find some appaloosa coat mares off the market and breed them with the Ranger studs, culling all foals with non adequate color. I won't be worrying about the evaluation scores for a while so you can keep your mares! :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
You are welcome to do that! :D Also, since I have two Colorado mares, I would be willing to let you have one if you want!
Hey sorry I haven't responded in a LONG time! Real life got pretty busy! I'm two tests away from getting my GED and will be taking the science GED tomorrow, then all I have left is math! So I've completely forgot about HWO in that time frame :P And I lost my premium status again darn it :x I can't regain them as quickly as before because Change the Channel retired last month or so :(

I'm ready to start up again myself, I'm gonna continue on with the QH until I've got the stats I want cemented in then I'm going to start training them for competition. For our newest project with the Colorado Ranger horses I'm going to find some appaloosa coat mares off the market and breed them with the Ranger studs, culling all foals with non adequate color. I won't be worrying about the evaluation scores for a while so you can keep your mares! :)
Wow! I can't believe I never saw this! So sorry :oops: Well I'm sure you're got your GED by now, congrats! I understand about being busy, I have been lately too! Aww man :| (about losing your premium status)
I have an idea!! Why don't we create a new breed? The Colorado Quarter Horse! A cross between Quarter horses and Colorado Rangers! Like maybe with Colorado colored coats but this Quarter conformation? Or the other way round... idk let me know your thoughts!! Or we could create some other new breed... well anyway I'm ready to get back into my Quarters and Rangers! :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Wow! I can't believe I never saw this! So sorry :oops: Well I'm sure you're got your GED by now, congrats! I understand about being busy, I have been lately too! Aww man :| (about losing your premium status)
I have an idea!! Why don't we create a new breed? The Colorado Quarter Horse! A cross between Quarter horses and Colorado Rangers! Like maybe with Colorado colored coats but this Quarter conformation? Or the other way round... idk let me know your thoughts!! Or we could create some other new breed... well anyway I'm ready to get back into my Quarters and Rangers! :D
Well I haven't been on here in a super long time and have completely forgotten what we are breeding towards. I'm going to completely re-do my ranch and start with a different project. I got my GED last month and am currently applying for jobs/FAFSA. My life has changed quite a bit in these past few months.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So I took a break off HWO for a while to deal with IRL things, my life has changed quite a bit in the past months, I am now back on HWO. I have become jaded with my current projects and don't feel so much like picking up where I left off.

I will be holding a huge stock sale, we were working on Quarter Horses and started to get into Rangers before I took a break, on my own I was breeding Warmbloods but like the other two don't feel like picking up where I left off, instead wanting to start fresh. As soon as the stock sale is up look for the link.

Earth Creek Ranch was founded last year on the 28th of May and is now closed the 12th of January, 2018. I would like to thank cassietaylor27 for being my partner even if we didn't get to complete our projects. I'm always willing to chat with you though! Heck, we might end up partners again in the future! Thank you for the memories and I'm looking forward to getting back into the game!
cassietaylor27 wrote:Pinging ya to make sure you get this message! :D
Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Stock sale has begun.

Post by JillJessie1997 »

I have begun selling my stock and am starting with the Quarter Horses...sale page: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 302#p60302. All up for 2000, nothing less! That includes all pregnant mares. Thank you :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Well I haven't been on here in a super long time and have completely forgotten what we are breeding towards. I'm going to completely re-do my ranch and start with a different project. I got my GED last month and am currently applying for jobs/FAFSA. My life has changed quite a bit in these past few months.
Wow! It's good to have you back :) And good luck on your future projects!! I haven't really played since you left either a matter of fact.. not sure if I'm gonna keep on with the projects I have or not.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 am