The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Earth Creek Ranch

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Hey I see that you quoted me but there's nothing to read. Is this a glitch or did you accidentally submit? :p

P.S.: Meadowlark Gold just foaled a colt sired by my stud Velvet Twilight Cowboy. He rates 4* in height with a gold intelligence and genetic potential of 51,863. :D

P.S.S: Twilight Candle foaled a colt sired by Not a Lil Storm. Also 4* in height with a gold intelligence, green stamina+agility and genetic potential of 51,546. :D

I GOT A 5* FILLY!!!!!! I was getting discrouaged because 15 mares had their foals today and I had to rehome 12 of them! :( Then I got a 4* filly with a GP of 51k and I started getting excited... and then one of my mares dropped a 5* filly! I couldn't believe me eyes at first! I am so happy! She has a GP of 41k which is low :( but she has gold intelligence and she's 5*!!
How are you coming along? The two colts you showed me yesterday are amazing! :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
Hey I see that you quoted me but there's nothing to read. Is this a glitch or did you accidentally submit? :p

P.S.: Meadowlark Gold just foaled a colt sired by my stud Velvet Twilight Cowboy. He rates 4* in height with a gold intelligence and genetic potential of 51,863. :D

P.S.S: Twilight Candle foaled a colt sired by Not a Lil Storm. Also 4* in height with a gold intelligence, green stamina+agility and genetic potential of 51,546. :D

I GOT A 5* FILLY!!!!!! I was getting discrouaged because 15 mares had their foals today and I had to rehome 12 of them! :( Then I got a 4* filly with a GP of 51k and I started getting excited... and then one of my mares dropped a 5* filly! I couldn't believe me eyes at first! I am so happy! She has a GP of 41k which is low :( but she has gold intelligence and she's 5*!!
Congratulations! :D See, eventually we'll get what we want! Just lots of patience and determination. When she gets older just breed her to my stud who's currently up or the colts I dropped last night :P
I actually just logged in to check my notifications. I'm going to take my second daily walk, then come back and play :)

Edit 8/15/17 12:13 p.m:
So I checked on my Grand Champion hunter this morning before school....he earned a champion in endurance already and I only entered him in that yesterday just for giggles and grins. He has a GCH++ title :D
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Congratulations! :D See, eventually we'll get what we want! Just lots of patience and determination. When she gets older just breed her to my stud who's currently up or the colts I dropped last night :P
I actually just logged in to check my notifications. I'm going to take my second daily walk, then come back and play :)

So I checked on my Grand Champion hunter this morning before school....he earned a champion in endurance already and I only entered him in that yesterday just for giggles and grins. He has a GCH++ title :D
Hey! so this is cassietaylor27, I just made a holding account! So if you want, you can sell my two studs to me so I can keep them on my holding account! It's nicer than I thought to be able to hold your favorite horses!
Wow he's doing amazing! So what do you call him? So I don't have to keep calling him your champion stallion :lol:
I had a 5* colt born today but nothing else really exciting going on... wbu? How's things going?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

bunnylover88 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Hey! so this is cassietaylor27, I just made a holding account! So if you want, you can sell my two studs to me so I can keep them on my holding account! It's nicer than I thought to be able to hold your favorite horses!
Wow he's doing amazing! So what do you call him? So I don't have to keep calling him your champion stallion :lol:
I had a 5* colt born today but nothing else really exciting going on... wbu? How's things going?
Sure! I'll put them up for offers and send you the link! :D I know, isn't it nice to be able to keep your favorites immortal forever :twisted:
His name is Peppered Topaz, barn name Topaz :P
Nothing really exciting either tbh, I'm waiting for my QHs to drop. Had to rehome a foal because it was a colt and I need a filly. Getting ready to go ride my horse in real life.
JillJessieII
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessieII »

cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Sure! I'll put them up for offers and send you the link! :D I know, isn't it nice to be able to keep your favorites immortal forever :twisted:
Nothing really exciting either tbh, I'm waiting for my QHs to drop. Had to rehome a foal because it was a colt and I need a filly. Getting ready to go ride my horse in real life.
I offered on them with my holding account! So I have another 5* filly and a 5* and 4* colt!! There is a 5* Quarter horse up for stud that has a high GP and three golds I believe that is the father of all three of these foals.. I forgot his name... His stud fee is $10k tho :( He throws mostly colts but they are all good in conformation! You should check him out... I'll comment once I go check out what his name is!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
/TP/ Running Wings (GP 54k 5* QH stud)
Here's his name and GP and stuff! Have you used him yet?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
I offered on them with my holding account! So I have another 5* filly and a 5* and 4* colt!! There is a 5* Quarter horse up for stud that has a high GP and three golds I believe that is the father of all three of these foals.. I forgot his name... His stud fee is $10k tho :( He throws mostly colts but they are all good in conformation! You should check him out... I'll comment once I go check out what his name is!
Okay! I'll go accept your offers. And congratulations on the new foals! :D I'll check him out!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
/TP/ Running Wings (GP 54k 5* QH stud)
Here's his name and GP and stuff! Have you used him yet?
I'm going to check him out after I accept your offers! I'll have to wait to use him though, my mares are still pregnant.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Okay! I'll go accept your offers. And congratulations on the new foals! :D I'll check him out!
Great! Thanks! How's everything going? have you been able to use the stallion?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:46 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:46 am