The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log :D

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: The Circle Cross Ranch Farm Log :D

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Did you see someone offered 1 milj for your horse?
Wow that's awesome!!! Lol but there's no way I'm selling him :P
YOU SOLD LITTLE JOE :geek: :?: what happend? run out of money :lol: :roll:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

did you do the competitions with little joe? if so, i have a tip for you because the way you compete now isnt very efficient, you are missing a lot of points this way
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:did you do the competitions with little joe? if so, i have a tip for you because the way you compete now isnt very efficient, you are missing a lot of points this way
Well no I didn't sell him, I transferred him ;) Please tell me all your tips I would really appreciate them!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

I see that you immediatly enter level 10 competitions, by doing this you have to compete with some horses that already proven themselfs and you drasticly raise your minimum enter level. For example you did 5 competitions and 1 of those competitions was level 10, you did well and now your minimum level is level 6. So you cant compete below level 6 anymore.
Next time when you get a good horse, just enrol competitions no higher then level 5 do as many competitions you can before moving on to level 6-10
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:I see that you immediatly enter level 10 competitions, by doing this you have to compete with some horses that already proven themselfs and you drasticly raise your minimum enter level. For example you did 5 competitions and 1 of those competitions was level 10, you did well and now your minimum level is level 6. So you cant compete below level 6 anymore.
Next time when you get a good horse, just enrol competitions no higher then level 5 do as many competitions you can before moving on to level 6-10
Oh okay I get it! thanks for the information! I didn't know that!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 am